Central Ohio fishermen

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tspergin, Jun 22, 2007.

1. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Everybody not fishing or just being quiet in central ohio,cant believe no one is fishing lol:0a23:

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I cant believe your not fishing your the King of fishing :big_smile:, Ive too much stuff with the kids tomorrow so need to get sleep. Next week we will be at Dillon for the whole week if you are feeling like showing me some good spots :big_smile:

3. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Hope to be fishing tomorrow and tomorrow night, I hope to be able to meet up with you while you are camping and maybe be able to put you on some fish

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i fished tonight, we caught a couple....nothin to bring home to momma!!!:cool2:

5. joeczar

joeczar New Member

State:
    Parma, Ohio
    I am going to be camping at Alum Creek Monday and Tuesday. I am taking my son and a buddy of mine and his 2 boys. We are going to rent a pontoon boat Monday night and give it hell out there. I will let you know how we did
    Joe

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Fished last night with Big Eli on CJ, it got a little chilly.

Think I caught a cold.

7. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I'm going out monday night at Marrietta with Fishhook. I have a feeling we'll do O.K. Will report back tuesday lol.

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    fished last night on the muskingum i caught 3 biggest was 10.5....there was a tourney also, i didn't fish in it, but the weights were pretty low. i think they are spawning still...lots of little fish weighed...rollo

9. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    I fished Riverside from 8:30 p.m. Sat. until 4:30 a.m. Sun. Caught an 11 lb. flat around 9:45 and that was the only hit the whole night.

10. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Fished Coshocton from 6-1:30
    3 Channels 6-8lbs and an 8lb flattie. Could have sworn it was 40.....:embarassed:

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    dresden was crazy last night... prob. saw 15 different boats and all the bank spots were taken...along with all the obvious spots. had to fish around everyone. there is still a few fish left for now...rollo

12. Ms. Whiskers

Ms. Whiskers New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I fished my favorite pond yesterday for about 6hrs., until it got too hot. I caught 2 6" flatheads & lots of bites that swiped all of my bait. I'm going to Hoover Thursday morning at dawn. I'm gonna try "the duck pond". My friend says kids throw bread in all the time & there's flatheads 20lbs. & larger. I'm gonna try fishing in the dam also, but I prefer smaller spots.

13. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck Jennifer, hope ya get a bigun.

14. CATTER PAUL

CATTER PAUL New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Im a new member here. ive been viewing this site for years, I finnally decided to join im glad I did.......Lots of information on here..

My brother inlaw and I went to Deer Creek last night to spot we never goto just to try to find some new action.. Not real productive (bait:cut bluegill)...
    My brother inlaw caught a 5 pound FlatHead and I caught a 25 pound Snapping Turtle........We were fishing at the spillway. Normally we would be on the lake bank fishing..

Anyone no of any other good places close to Washington Court House? Thats where i live...

Thanks to all that view and reply!!!!!!!1

15. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Welcome to the BOC Paul, always great to have another new member.

Fish the Spillway alot.

16. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I had a blast down at Marrietta monday night. Very good looking stretch of river structure wise. That place has lots of big fish potential. Fishhook and I caught 6 or 7 fish The largest were a 10lb channel and a 20lb flat. The rest were 6lb and under, so I lost count of the little ones lol. We had plenty of other runs that didn't connect. I got taken into snags three times and had to break off. RamRod came down later in the evening with his boat and caught his new PB flathead, so he should be posting about it soon lol. Great night for action just a tad off on big ones, but that was our first trip. give me more time lol.

17. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Skip, tell the truth. yall went to that big pond down there that you have to pay $$$ to fish in. :wink:

18. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
  19. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    Thank's for the pics Skip. I will have to plan a trip down there soon.

20. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    i will be on the water much more....nice to be back on again tony we need to do another dillon run man...i had a blast last time.

ben grumbles