Center point 4x16x40mm 1/4 moa mil dot rifle scope

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by chambers bd, Sep 16, 2007.

1. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hi Folks,
    I was looking for a scope for my Mini 14 and came upon this one at wally world.
    Its made by the of crosman inc co, and it is 1/4 moa instead of 1/8 moa which is what I tend to like.
    It tuned in very quickly and it has locks for the turrets and once zeroed you can reset the turrets to zero. It also as well has red and green illuminator.
    Clairty is excellent and coated parrallax lens adjustable, weight 18.8 oz , cost $69.00 .

I got it set dead center 3" high at 100 yards.

I like it and would recommend it for what its worth. Time will tell.:smile2:

I will let you know how the varmits rate it.

2. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    The Adventure Class is the go anywhere, do anything scope, offering highly resolved images in all conditions. With many features found on elite level scopes, the Adventure Class delivers more performance at affordable prices.

Adventure Class scopes come standard with adjustable objectives, delivering a parallax-free image, without moving the point of impact. This means, if your target moves, your scope can adjust quickly and accurately at any distance. And their dual illuminated reticles offer a bright, sharp image for those fast-moving, close-in shots. Whether you're shooting at dusk or at dawn, in heavy brush or open field, the Adventure Class will deliver a quick, bright image. [/COLOR]

4-16x40mm
    Adjustable objective, parallax focus from 5yds to infinity
    Red/Green dual illuminated reticle (see animation)
    Target adjustable windage and elevation dials with zero locking/resetting capabilities
    Includes flip open lens covers
    Part number » CPA416AORG

[​IMG]

• One piece tube construction
    • CenterPoint's Advantage lens coating reduces light loss and limits glare, while allowing optimum light transmission
    • Ergonomically designed grips for fast focus eyepiece and magnification
    • Mil-Dot range estimating reticle
    • 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
    • Limited Lifetime Warranty - click to learn more about the warranty

Verdana, Trebuchet MS,

3. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey, is this a scope made for air rifles? If it is, then you've stumbled onto an unknown to most secret. The scopes made for air rifles are actually built tougher than the regular rifle scopes.

Believe it or not, a scope on an air rifle has to endure more torture than a regular rifle scope. On a regular rifle, the recoil force is only in one direction. On an air rifle, the inner workings caus a pneumatic recoil, were the forces are recoiling in two directions before the recoil is over.

I know guys that use air rifle scops on thier heavy recoiling big game guns, as they hold up better to the heavy recoil. Thanks for reminding me of something I pretty much had forgotten or not thought about in a long time.

4. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD New Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    Here is my scope for my Ruger..its pretty sweet tasco world class plus 8-32.the only problem..the barrel is bent from the factory making sighting almost impossible..

Attached Files:

5. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hi Folks,
    My Mini 14 is a rather older model having been made in 1982 or 83 its uses a canterleever scope mount.
    I think maybe a 8x32x 56 is little big for a paratrooper stock model
    you want use the scope on another rifle and try a smaller one on the mini 14.

6. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    No sir;
    The package say,s its a rifle scope.