center console boat forsale or trade

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by davesoutfishing, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davesoutfishing

davesoutfishing New Member

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    A buddy up here owed me some money so he gave me this boat I dont really have any use for it its 19 foot ski barge with a center console 65 hp merc would be a really good river boat for trolling it has a mount for a kicker motor dont know a thing about the motor I havent had it in the water asking 1000.00 for it or trade for? email me for pics of it

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    If it is a Ski Barge like I just bought by Dilks in Arkansas, somebody ought to jump on that QUICKLY! Helluva boat! VERY WIDE, excellent cat boat! Would love to see a pic!
    Bill in SC

3. davesoutfishing

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    its alot wider then My mini van lol all open their is 2 seats where the steering wheel is and 2 right infront of the center conole

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Are you in the UP North of Wisconsin I guess??

5. davesoutfishing

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    yes right on the boarder of the up and wisconsin

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Folks, Dave sent me pics of this fine boat, and quite frankly, I think he is nuts to sell it so cheap unless the hull is in bad condition or something. These Ski Barges make SUPER cat boats, as they are extra wide at 6 1/2 feet on the floor. Their flat bottom makes them GREAT river boats. If it were within 500 miles of me here, it would be in my yard TODAY! Someone from the BOC PLEASE buy this boat, and then gloat on what a STEAL you got!
    Bill in SC

7. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Here's pics of this FINE boat!

Attached Files:

8. davesoutfishing

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    I still have the boat hulls in really good shape Bill

9. davesoutfishing

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    tell ya what if a BOC member comes and gets this boat this weekend they can have it for 800 cash

10. davesoutfishing

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    come on guys gas prices are way down take a road trip lol

11. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Do you have the title to the boat and motor? Registration for the trailer? Does it run? Is it winterized? Will you store for the winter if it is paid for?

Thanks,

Shawn

What year is the boat and motor? mid 80's?

12. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Brother Shawn. excluding the motor all together, THAT boat and trailer is an ABSOLUTE STEAL at that price. I'm astounded that no one has sprung for it! Sure wish it were near SC! Surely it will sell today or tomorrow.
    Bill in SC

13. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    Good questions Shawn. I`d be interested to know the answers, too.

Dave, that boat looks like it has marine bottom paint. Is that what it is, or just a color? Will that trailer make a road trip to FL?

Any chance you would like to visit a warm fishing state this winter, free? I can supply you with a place to stay, meals for the family and a nice little Lund to fish with. You can fish the river for catfish, snook, trout, redfish. Or the harbor for those plus shark, snapper, grouper, mackeral etc. You pay for the gas to get here and I`ll take care of everything else, if you bring that boat in exchange. The wife can hit the beaches while we fish if she wants. Just write this off as a dumb question if you`re not remotely interested, LOL.

Best, Dan

14. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Bill you buy it I will go get it! :wink:

Fix it up and make your money back?:big_smile:

15. davesoutfishing

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    well lets see yes it has a title no registration for the trailer ummm not sure about the motor or the paint the motor has new battery cables on it so.....? lol as much as I would like to goto fl it's gonna have to be a no my van didnt like pulling it lol the trailer would make any trip I would repack the bearings the trailer lights would need rewireing also oh the title says it's a 1966 kenner 19 ft open bow

16. davesoutfishing

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    I googled *kenner ski barge* all I seen wash 16 footers not sure but it's what the title says

17. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    OK, I found pics of these boats on Google images. Undoubtedly those two companies merged or something as the Ski Barge boats by Dilks and Kenner seem identical from all the photos I've seen. The width is what sets these boats apart from the rest of the field. If you want ROOM and COMFORT, this is a GREAT boat. I can't imagine someone spending 30K on a Sea Ark, when these type boats can be found at the price you have on this one. Not knocking Sea Arks as I LOVE them, but for the fisherman on a budget...
    Bill in SC

18. davesoutfishing

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    yea Bill if I lived back in Iowa I would prolly keep it waters not deep enough for this boat and its not a boat for the bay it would make a killer boat

19. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    yeah bill and i agree, as of bill has seen mine and i seen his, ii've had mine for 5 years now, and don't ever plan on getting another catfish boat if it holds up, great boat, it would be in my yard for sure also if i live anywhere close to ya

20. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    but i might add after further look that is one wild looking center consule, pics of mine are on my profile page before i rigged it out, looks alot better now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.