Cell Phones

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Lil Hooker, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Lil Hooker

Lil Hooker New Member

State:
    Your BackYard BOO
    Has anyone created their own ring tones. I've tried ripping some music to make my own ring tones but can't get it on my cell phone. I've read that you have to make it a hex file just wondering if anyone else has tried this?

2. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

I have made a couple by using the recording function on my phone.One of them is a hail call,if your familar with duck hunting.You ought to see some of the looks i get when it rings!
    Ernie

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I posted this in another post but not how to do it.

I recorded a mockingbird singing at 1:30 AM because it sang all night long for about a month. I saved it to my recordings. Then I went to my ring tones and picked that recording as my ring tone. I really get funny looks when my pocket starts chirping! LOL.

Of course it's according to the type of phone you have and the set up as to how you will have to do it. Mine is a Nokia flip phone. 6710 or something like that.

I originally had a song by John Mellencamp and this man at work kept complaining so I changed it to a different song and he still complained. Since he is like my little brother, I finally recorded the mockingbird and he hasn't complained. Now he just laughs because he knows I changed it because he kept making fun and complaining about the first two.

Hope the above helped.

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    cell phone :eek: :0a5: :0010: :004: :004: :D

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I still like the Duck call ring, I wish I could hear it. :D