Cell Phones

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by mperry, Jun 23, 2006.

1. mperry

mperry New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good morning guys and gals.
    I recently let my cell phone expire through Cingular. I was not real happy with the reception that I was getting. Thinking about getting Verizon. Anyone have any pros or cons with Verizon or is there another company out there that is better. Seems like around my area (Southern Indiana) Verizon and Cingular is about it.

2. KWSMITH

KWSMITH New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I've been with Verizon for about a year now and I have had nothing but good luck with them, reception is outstanding as a matter of fact I have everything through them house phone, direct tv, internet and my cell, alot cheaper than Cox.

3. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    "Can you hear me now?":eek:oooh:

4. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Mike, I have been a Verizon customer for the last 6 yrs or so. I think it has its up and downs like all do. The thing I like about it is the Verizon to Verizon is free. If you call anyone elses cell that is with Verizon, there is no charge. My wife and my son also have phones on our plan, so we can call each other, without using any minutes.
    As far as reception, I think they all have there bad spots, but keep updating your towers, *228 I think it is. I think the reception is alot better than it was 5 yrs ago. Hope this helps.
    Stan

5. mperry

mperry New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks for the feed back. I really don't have much other choices around this area but it seems that most people have nothing but good to say about Verizon. How about phones. Not sure which one to get. I don't really care about text messaging or pictures but would buy it if the phone was pretty good.