Ceder Creek

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by rpcathunter, Feb 14, 2006.

1. rpcathunter

rpcathunter New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Does anybody fish Ceder Creek, fished there at the end of May 2 yrs in a row and cought our limits ( mostly blues 2-5 ) in about 19'.I think the big blues should be shallow soon, any ideas, its over 2hr drive but a good lake.

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Randy, ya better call someone down there first, before ya go. I was there Monday of this week visiting a customer. The water is very low. Saw two boat ramps completely out of the water. I think it's HWY 85 that goes across the lake at 7 points and Gun Barrel City. Well the water ain't close to the road anymore. Lots of lake home owners have lil dridge barges out diggin' them a deeper hole right now.
    C.C. lake is a great lake to fish on but right now it looks sad.

3. rpcathunter

rpcathunter New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    That is sad, its such a nice lake we need lots of rain. Plus every time you think its ok to launch your boat the weather man calls for another cold front just in time for the weekend.

4. Coloman

Coloman New Member

State:
    Soddy Daisy, Tn

Ya, but a least we are getting a LITTLE rain out of the cold fronts!

5. rpcathunter

rpcathunter New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    YEA, little is the operative word.

6. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    It might be a little rain but we'll take what we can get for rain right now.
    At least they reopened Lake Arlington to boaters. Cedar Creek is a great lake for fishing when it has enough water in it.