Cedar Creek

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by TennesseeJugger, Sep 22, 2009.

1. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    Boys Blowed out Bridge in Lebanon Tn, Is hot. Big Channels.

2. cattracker13

cattracker13 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    I know where that is....tell me more

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Heck just drive over an pick us up! We'll go with you heh.

4. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have no idea where blowed out bridge is...Or Cedar creek..

5. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have fished Cedar Creek Rec. Area numerous times and theres a large gravel area right at lots of open water with about 20' depths around 15' out from the bank. I dont know how yall come to shutes branch, but you would head back toward the fire station like your headed to mt. juliet and stay straight when you get to the stop sign. The road will end in the park.. just cruise through, go on around the curve and back in to the lot past the launch and walk through the grass to the gravel. I was using a large skipjack chunk on a bobber there back in june I believe with a buddy and I hung something so big it raced so fast I couldn't turn him and snap! Great location for skipjack and bass to.:wink:

6. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    Blowed out bridge boat ramp ( Cedar Creek) is located in Lebanon, Tn. off hwy 231, If you are comming from Gallatin as soon as you cross over The Cumberland River turn left and go to the split then turn left again to the dead end. If comming from Lebanon, turn right before you get to the River Bridge. Lots of channels in there caught three Sat. night with total weight of 53 pounds. Use cut skip jack about 6 to 10 ft deep..

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009