Ceasar Creek in Ohio

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by philcat, Jul 11, 2006.

1. philcat

philcat New Member

State:
    ohio
    went to Cesar creek last two nights got there late one night about 12:00 AM was there until 3:00 AM a some run but no takers had fun the next night got there about 4:00 PM was there until 4:00 AM a lot of runs and one hook set but it broke the line 5 feet from the bank look as a lb but it was dark and lite was dieing forgot to recharge from the night before :ah:.
    Dose anyone know of a good Bobbee that lite up. wife has problems seeing hers at night for the glare of other lights. she doesn't like bottom fishing any help would be nice?

2. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    tape a glow-stick to the bobber,they will stay lighted for 12 hrs and are real easy to see ,one of our sponsers ""Maine Wolf Products has the glow-sticks real reasonable ,hope this helps you out

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Katbobbers are the way to go Philip. Maine Wolf products are a BOC sponser as well. Great to help out the ones that help the BOC out.

Click on the link below to check out this bobber.

http://www.akwolf.com/MainWolf/katbob.htm

4. Catbird

Catbird New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    The glow sticks that Maine wolf products sell are really fresh (not old stock). The ones I have been using will last all night and even still glow slightly the next evening.

5. Jackfish

Jackfish New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I use electric tape and a glow stick, seems to work well...

I tried CC last weekend - didn't get anything, snagged ALOT, but did seem some great looking structure using the depth finder, will have to give that lake a bit more effort

6. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I'm wanting to the hit that lake soon. How is the water..muddy, clear?

7. philcat

philcat New Member

State:
    ohio
    it was clear on Sunday night haven't made it out this week.

8. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Heading to Cincinnati for next couple weeks, was wondering if anyone wants to hook up Tues. evening for a night of cattin on Caesaer? If so send me a PM with your number and we'll make it happen. Will be taking my boat, so let me know.

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Johnny, I dont know my work scheadule for next week but it is only a little over an hour drive. If I can make it one night I will call ya, PM me with your cell number. I only have your home number.

10. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    They have some nice light up bobbers at walmart that we have used quite a few times. You can see them from quite a distance. The batteries will last one or two nights so would rec amend getting extra batteries. Also get some extra bobbers you never know when you will loose one or when one just quits working.

11. stinky1

stinky1 New Member

State:
    Ohio

Hey RamRod,
    How did you do with my fishing spots?
    Stinky1