Ceasar Creek in Ohio

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by BigCat72, May 14, 2006.

1. BigCat72

BigCat72 New Member

State:
    OHIO
    I am getting ready to go fishing at ceasars next weekend,just wanted to see if anyone has fished there this year and if they had any luck.

2. ohiohawghunter45067

ohiohawghunter45067 New Member

State:
    Trenton, Ohio
    ive fished it for cats a few times but never any real good luck come from that place. are u gonna be bank fishing or boating. if u do good let us know on here where u were at on the lake i know it like that back of my hand.

3. maverick43812

maverick43812 New Member

State:
    ohio
    dont laugh to hard but where is ceasar at. ive only fished around coshocotn and west lafayette besides in the ohio.
    :spiderman:

4. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Its on SR. 73 between Waynesville and Wilmington, I believe its Warren county but it could be Clinton county.

5. ohiohawghunter45067

State:
    Trenton, Ohio
    you are right on the 73 and inbetween waynesville but it is actually in montogmery and warren county depending where u are on the lake.

6. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Oh ok, well I got the Warren co. part right, lol. :smile2:

7. maverick43812

maverick43812 New Member

State:
    ohio
    thanks guys now i dont gotta feel dumb
    :spiderman:

8. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
  9. maverick43812

maverick43812 New Member

State:
    ohio
    cant say i have but thanks for the tip. i dont get out of the county much. my friends only fish right around here always lookin for some guys who wanna meet up and go out fishing.

10. ohiohawghunter45067

State:
    Trenton, Ohio
    its great water for crappie saugeye and walleye. good trolling in the back part of lake near camp grounds in no wake for the walleyes. great crappie fishing over by the horse trails, dont anchor just drift it. saugeyes are great there to and along boat docks at night

11. maverick43812

maverick43812 New Member

State:
    ohio
    ill have to try that sometime. only thing ive ever went fishin for is catfish.

12. CAT ADDICT

CAT ADDICT New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Pulled a few out of Ceasers Creek on the search and recovery team. No fish though. Pretty big lake that can get pretty choppy if the wind is blowing. Be carefull and good luck.