CDL TEST update

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by fishingbuddie, Jul 20, 2007.

1. fishingbuddie

fishingbuddie New Member

State:
    georgia
    ok here it goes all i went on wed to take my cdls and i did not do very well but i will also say i dont take test wekk eighter in school getting into the army it all had to be verbal so now that that was said i failed it all on wed then i went back today(friday) to retake the test. i passed everything but the air breaks part i am allowed to go back in 7 days to retake the airbreaks, then after that i am all set ready to go out and drive that school bus!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for you all praying for me and all this truelly is a great family
    sandy

2. Rastus

Rastus Active Member

State:
    North Central, Missouri
    thanks for the update Sandy, congrats on the tests u did pass, they aren't easy lol, good luck on this next test, I'll be thinkin bout ya next friday.

3. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Keepin you in prayers, Sandy... you can do it!! :smile2:

Love,
    Carolyn

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sandy thanks for the update. Your just about there. Prayers continue for the final part.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad to hear you did so well, hope you can ace the rest . When I took the test if you failed the airbrakes part you automatically failed the whole thing. will be praying you do well.

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Youll do fine sandy, think positive!!

7. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    School bus driver? Why, that's great! I knew we were praying good prayers for a good person...we'll add a few more to get you over this last hurdle!

8. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    airbrakes is harder than hazemat hang in there brother ull get it

9. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    our prayers our with you in getting your cdl's. and coming from someone who drove a school bus a time or two, my prayers go with you for god to give you patience with all the little angel/devils as they scream and throw stuff.....lol.

10. fishingbuddie

fishingbuddie New Member

State:
    georgia
    ok here it goes all i hope you are sitting down..........I PASS THE TEST i am now a bus driver

11. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Well a great big congradulation's to you:smile2:

12. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Congratulations Sandy Good Luck Wheeling those buses.:go::0a12::big_smile_2:

13. barrelbritches

barrelbritches New Member

State:
    Texas
    good luck on the school bus job. I know what you are talking about , when i got mine i took all of the test at one time , i got the double and triple trailer,can not use a triple in texas , else were you can . The only thing I did not get was the motor cycle. Good luck and my prayers are with you

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Sandy, that is GREAT! Made me smile real big sis. I'm so glad for you. You can do it, go out there and make a life for you and your son. We're here for you if you need us.

15. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    congrats on the cdl's. we all knew you could do it.

16. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    My Dad was a bus driver and enjoy it a lot congrats to you.

17. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Way to go Sandy I knew ya could do it!!

18. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well just think, 3 months ago you couldn't even spell "Bus Driver" now you is one, LOL!!!
    Congratulations on your achevement, Something to be proud of, for sure Young Lady!!!!

19. fishingbuddie

fishingbuddie New Member

State:
    georgia

yeah yeah it has been a while since i was out of school so maybe i need to go hang out for a day to see what it is like now a days. exspellity high school. i spent alot of time in my sons schoool last year and loved it so who knows i also might get a job being a teachers assnt. :crazy: that is scary for me. first time in my life i went out for something that i wnat to do , get my cdls and drive a bus and had no one tell me i cant. next stop chefs school.!!!!!!!!!!

20. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Sandy,
    Congratulations on your success. You'll make a great bus driver. You're success is a testament of what can be accomplished when one is determined to make a change in their life. I'm really happy for you and very proud of you're accomplishment.:big_smile: