CCC welcomes three new members

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by Mac-b, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    The Carolinas Catfish Club under the guidance of our Prez. (WylieCat) is growing and we welcomes three more new members and the are: Jeff Skidmoore of Denver, NC, Reginald Arnold of Tobaccoville, NC and Tanya Looper (Catgirl) or Hickory, NC.

We welcome all you catfisherperson to the CCC and I'm sure we will gain as much from you as you will from your membership with our fine group of members. We meet the second Wednesday of every month, except December, at the Gander Mtn. Sports Center in Mooresville, NC @ 7 PM. Gander Mtn. is located off of exit 36 on I-77.

This makes five new members, so far, for the month of January, which I find to be a good way to start the year.

2. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    Reginald Arnold of Tobaccoville, NC

That would be me:wink:
    see ya on the water

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thanks for the welcome Mac! Glad to be a part of the CCC, I'm looking forward to it.

Welcome Jeff and Jerry......Jerry, you sure you're from Tobaccoville and not Hooterville? For some reason I was reminded of "Green Acres" :smile2:.

4. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Welcome to all the new members!!

I have been tied up with a lot lately and away from the BOC and the fishing world, but it was nice to see the e-mails from LakeNormanBlues letting me know of the new members.

I was really excited to hear Catgirl had joined! For a long time I have said no organization can function without a female in some leading role. Us men just don't cut it!! Hopefully we can get her out to some meetings and on board with some of the things we want to accomplish in the future.

Again, WELCOME ABOARD!!

5. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    Tobaccoville yep however Hooterville sounds pretty good also