CCC Welcomes new members

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by Mac-b, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    The Carolinas Catfish Club is proud to announce two new members. They are Melvin Barr and Bryan Callahan and his boys. Bryan is a member of the BOC and lives in the Eastern part of North Carolina.

2. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Mac how bout tellin me how i can join the ccc is there a site an application or what ...thanx buddy

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

4. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Don, here is what we need for you to join the Carolinas Catfish Club. Name, mailing address, e-mail address, type of boat or favorite bank chair, cell or telephone number and a check for $20 made out to the Carolinas Catfish Club. Mail all this to: Carolinas Catfish Club, 7535 Pine Ridge Drive, Denver, NC 28037.

We welcome you to the club and I'm sure you will add to our strength and knowledge. Mac

5. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    LakeNormanBlues, I checked the club registry, and the e-mail list, and I noticed Catgirl is not a member...is there an error? :smile2:

6. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    WylieCat, I think she is one of those lurker members. She would make a great addition to our group, what do you say young lady?

I would lay odds that if she was a member and attended the meetings, we would have more guys to show up!

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hmmmm.......basing this on your last comment there Mac, didn't you mean LOOKER :roll_eyes:? I've never been called a lurker before, but in this case lurker is AKA the CCC/BOC BTSRC (behind the scenes recruitment coordinator) :tounge_out:. That oughta be good enough for a free membership :wink:.

8. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Young lady, I was wrong in my termnolgy. A lurker or someone lurking on a board does not say anything, they just read everything. I correct myself and say looker and a mighty fine one at that.

We, the CCC appreciate everything you do for us, both in the open and behind the scene.

Shucks, now I probably want make your list for 2008. :cry:

9. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Young lady, I will discuss this with the Prez. and Vice Prez. and see if we can come up with an honorary membership. Can't give you a free membership with voting rights, that would not be fair to the other ladies and gentlemen of the CCC.

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Nah, don't do THAT Mac, I was just kidding. Besides, I've never been one to sit quietly in the corner like a l'il church mouse. I wanna vote TOO; guess I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and correct that "error" Diet was talkin' about. "Knowing" quite a few of the CCC members makes me think those meetings would probably be a lot of fun, and I might learn somethin' to boot :cool2:!

P.S. - You'll always be on my list, and right at the top.