CCC Lake Hickory Tournament

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by WylieCat, Sep 28, 2008.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Is the gas shortage preventing you from fishing this event?

I made this post in the tournament section, but I will bet more potential anglers will see it here.

Please let us know if the gas shortage is an issue in whether or not you fish this event. I know the western part of NC is the hardest hit, and while new supplies are supposed to be here any day, I have only found two of the three local stations have gas.

Let us know what you think. :wink:

2. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    I got gas yesterday and are planning on going at this point. Unless something changes. Also we need directions to the ramp or a road name to look it up.

3. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    I will not attend but wish everyone good fishing and safe trips.

4. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    It has been really hard finding gas here in Hendersonville, unless you wanted to wait in a line of up to 40 to 50 cars. The local police dept. has had to direct traffic its been so bad. Last day or so it has gotten a little better. I still plan on attending. I filled my truck up Friday and will ride my motorcycle the rest of the week so I know I'll have gas. I'll be there unless something crazy happens.

5. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    i need gas you should put it off for two wks the gas supply will be back to normal by then an i want be so tired:smile2::smile2:

6. Fishing Fred

Fishing Fred New Member

State:
    Lillington, N.C
    Gas supply still good and price averaging around $3.75 here in the center of the State. I don't think that will help you guys up your way though. Maybe things will get back to somewhat normal soon if it dosen't cloud up or thunder in the Gulf !

7. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
  8. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Dieter, we only have two gas stations in Denver and neither one has any gas. Maybe soon!:crazy: