Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard a lot of positive things about this product. Sweetie and I suffer from a lot of arthritic pain and I was thinking it might be worth a try. I'm concerned that not all of these products are equal so I thought I would ask on here if anyone has any experience with this product and which one do you use and where do you get it.

Thanks Guys! :)

· Super Moderator
25,872 Posts
Neill, I've been using PureCBD oils and cream for over eight years now. I use the drops to control my Macular Degeneration (eye) and so far it works. The cream I use on leg cramps and my Arthritic toe every night. With the cream a little dab will do the job. As Keef says, it's not cheap, but it's a whole lot cheaper and less time consuming than going to a doctor, IJS.

· Registered
875 Posts
I use CBD CLINIC PRO SPORT level 5 on my hands and pains. Works really well on my hands some days it is just hard to move them. After they feel great I use when I need it then add every other day till the pain is gone. Not real cheap but it works for me. I hand a spinal cord injury about 19 years ago will be on pain meds the rest of my life. I have nerve pain and the CBD cream helps with the other pains and acks I have.

· Registered
3,337 Posts
Every now and then I'll answer one of the surveys I get in the email. Prize might be worth up to $500, just pay shipping.
I get the CBD oil for $5. There's a catch, call them in 28, 29 days later and tell them it didn't work for you, or you'll owe them $100 after 30 days. Debbie has emptied my 4th bottle on her sore joints.
There's a CBD cigarette for those that smoke, plain and cherry. It kinda mellows you out, forget about pain, doesn't get you spaced out like weed.

· Horse-MON
24,469 Posts

· Registered
3,337 Posts

· Registered
Mad katz rods , abu 6500 reels , owner ssw circle hooks
20 Posts
Plant Plant community Building Sky Land lot

Our family farm is licensed to grow cbd. Majority of it gets sold and white labeled. The wife makes cbd salve that I use daily. If your getting cbd with intentions of treating pain there are certain strains you need to be looking for. Most will be indica strains. The stuff is everywhere these days and ranges wildly in quality and price.

· Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
View attachment 333562

Our family farm is licensed to grow cbd. Majority of it gets sold and white labeled. The wife makes cbd salve that I use daily. If your getting cbd with intentions of treating pain there are certain strains you need to be looking for. Most will be indica strains. The stuff is everywhere these days and ranges wildly in quality and price.
That's my concern, Steve. I suspect it is wildly different from producer to producer. Any advice is greatly appreciated. :)

· Registered
Mad katz rods , abu 6500 reels , owner ssw circle hooks
20 Posts
That's my concern, Steve. I suspect it is wildly different from producer to producer. Any advice is greatly appreciated. :)
In the hemp world most produces sell in bulk to the companies that manufacturer the end product. Producers are required to have samples sent to certified labs for final usda sign off before it can be sold. Those lab reports list every chemical compound and the % found. Those reports are great for determining effect and potency of what was grown. Sadly the only places I've seen that actually keeps that report and puts it on the label so the end user has a better idea of what they are buying is the medical dispensaries. If your looking to treat for a specific ailment I would advise go talk to someone at a medical dispensary those folks are usually pretty knowledgeable and know a lot more about the various strains and effects than the typical vape shop worker.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts