Cause Paul won't say it!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Kutter, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I don't want my name on any contest list.
    I don't want to test out any new products.
    I don't want any free fishin stuff sent to me.
    I just want to continue having The BOC here when I need it.
    I need it because where else can I learn this much catfishing information?
    I need it because 90% of my friends, I have met here.
    I need it because I find the posts interesting enough that 90% of the time I am online, I'm here.

This kinda stuff aint free. Well,,,,,,, it is to us. It aint to Paul though. I've said it before, these are his toys and he can take them away should he so choose. I don't see that happening any time soon, unless of course, he can't afford to keep it going. I just sent in my 2009 Star donation. I wish I could send more. I have no idea how much you have tied up in your catfishing arsenal. I have a lot. The return on your investment here is far more than any of your equipment. Please, don't put it off. Paul won't ask, so I am.

2. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    I sent mine in. I should be getting my STARS real soon. Thanks for bring it up.This is my first year, and I'm glad to be a MEMBER, and now a STAR MEMBER. Well Put. WELL WORTH IT.

3. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    you lost me fella or i have drank to much but ill back you up any how lol

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Amen Tom. Them boi's in Gateways left me with the impression you didn't have the smarts of a run over dawg. You pretty brite feller after all. Just raggin on ya buddie, good post.

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    The light bill has been paid for 2009 :cool2:, pretty cheap intertainment :smile2:, and even learn some things along the way:cool2:.

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Got mine sent in.

7. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States
    I was a star member in my past life and have every good intention of doing so again asap.
    It just don't get no better than this website, bar none hands down the BOC is the bomb.

If we all did this we would appreciate the enormous task that Catfish Commando and team engage in every day!
    The steps they take to keep this site spam free, unavailable membership information to prying entities, and so forth is so much more than just keeping house daily.

Now Kutter has spoken so I'm saying rep's to him even though he done hamstrung me when I was'nt looking on another thread. rotflmao.

I love this Place, I love these people, I'll help when I can and am alway's on standby if Paul, and the gang ever need me.

Do what you can, when you can. the BOC is a sum of it's parts and it's a damn good thing!! take that to the bank!!:wink:

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I couldn't send as much as last year but I sent what I could. This is a wonderful web site,and I truly treasure it. Really grat people make up the BOC and in my opinion is worth every dime I can send.:wink::cool2: Sister Pat

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good post. I agree with you Tom. Mine is already there.

10. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Tom, thanks for the reminder. Couple clicks and mine is paid.

11. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Needed the reminder myself, Mine is in today!

12. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks all, it is truly appreciated.

When I get back from Kentucky, updates will start happening.

Its members like you all that make it happen every year.

13. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    hey you talking about being a star member arent you .will be 2 weeks for me .probally be 2 star till i get caught up on my bills then in the spring ill move up to more stars

14. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    In other words please send in at least a $10.00 donation to the BOC to help Paul keep this great Family going.He can't afford to do it all on his own.When you do help out U get 1 Star for each 10 dollar donation.Plus all the other benefits of being a STAR member.

15. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    i just figured it out well just well you know i will send what i can cause this the only real portal catfish men and women have.the est of the folks give us a little so they can get our money this is the best

16. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Catoon the Star Program is not ready for you! :smile2: