caught them theives

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by armyfisher, Oct 14, 2008.

1. armyfisher

armyfisher New Member

State:
    georgia
    well great news we got um theives. there were 2 of um a 12 yr old and a 15 yr old that were going around grabbing up trot lines. they both confessed to cutting the lines and taking the fish. the were both brothers and their father didn't take to kindly to them, he appologized for his sons behavior and made um sit out there under his and my supervision and catch fish all night. we wound up getting 6 cats biggest one around 8lbs. so not to bad after all. he also made um write a note for each person whos boat was down there and told um that they cut the lines and that they were sorry and wouldn't do it again. so all in all it worked out. i'll tell you what though them boys had a hard time getting them fish in after their old man laid into them. i also got a letter i'll scan um and throw um up here when i get home, they are pretty funny after the fact. other than that fishing here in the agusta area and fort gordon has declined but there are some big ones still hitting. i had my penn sargus reel stripped out this past weekend, caught about 4 alligator snapping turtles, if they weren't endangered i'd keep um good eating. well brothers i'm outta here for now work work work, keep up in high spirits and catch them fish brothers. :big_smile:

2. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Good deal!

3. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Get 'em armyfisher!! Glad to see a little justice in the fishing world. So many people get away with so much. Y'all take care. And yes, GA folks, I'm still alive. Y'all be good....

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Glad their Dad dealt with them properly I am tired of oh well they are just boys and then noone does anything about them

5. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    That's a good deal David.

Dang Paul looks like you've been fishing too close to the nuke plants again:eek:oooh:

Your glowing something terrible.:wink:

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Sounds like the problem worked out. Hopefully they wont do it again.

7. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Good catch:smile2:. Caugh yourself 2 kids:smile2:. Glad to hear it was kids and not a grown man or an a$$ kickin would be in order:wink: