Caught the thief!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ozzy, Dec 22, 2008.

1. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Well on tape anyways. We have a locked fenced in area behind our shop and there was a outdoor fireplace in there that my buddy was gonna put in his back yard. What this dumb bass didnt know is the building behind us has a wide angle security camera "high quality". Heres the kicker, Ive seen the same truck and trailer drive through the property since and my other buddy saw it on his way to work this morning. Just got the surveilance tape a few hours ago. He will come through and look in the dumpsters, Im hoping he does it tomorrow, his keys to his truck will be on the roof and the police can retrieve them. :angry::angry::angry: Just sharpened the KABAR!

2. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Run Forest run! lmao Just don't trip Ozzy.:crazy:

3. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    In all reality, i'd turn it into the police right away, but be sure to make a copy of the footage, sometimes they have a habit of "loosing" things like that if it isnt that important to them. Get some pictures of the truck and a close up of the plates on it as well if it wasnt caught on camera. Better than trying to confront him yourself and risking a law suit...

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    The police have already been notified, there coming in the morning to get the video and the empty pack of smokes I found "fingerprints". My buddies brother in law is a cop and his other brother in law is in the academy and his uncle is one of them fancy high priced lawyers. This dawg is going down, LOL If I catch him dumpster diving his keys will dissapear and on the roof.

5. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Cuff em and Stuff em!! cek cek I love it! I love it!:big_smile:

6. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well sounds like ya got it all worked out, just be safe if ya approach him, never know what they may be packin or what type of person they are...

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    They'll never see me coming! :wink:

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I forgot to mention that the company with the camera was hit two weeks ago. they went on there roof and stole all the copper plumbing to there swamp coolers. So they were happy to get the footage.

9. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Ozzy,

I think that is awesome! Now, we can only hope that they are made to pay for thier crimes. Absolutely WTG!

10. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Nail him to the wall!!:angry: I hate thieves:angry:

11. justaredneck

justaredneck New Member

State:
    kansas
    i am happy u caught the guy. the only thing worse than a lier is a thief and there ant nothing lower than that:angry:

12. craddock1

craddock1 Active Member

State:
    TENNESSEE
    waste of time having the law pick him up. He will be in your back yard before you can get back from signing the complaint. Only way to handle this is shoot him dead.
    We had a guy in severville today witnessed the kidnaping of his daughter. He chased the guy down and fired a few rounds at him. He missed but the guy has something to think about next time.

13. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I hope to confront him. I may not be a LEO myself but quicker than a coon and twice as big. Martial arts, boxing and wrestling background. Besides I have a big bottle of bear spray I dug out the closet. :roll_eyes:

14. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana

Is that the pepper spray that comes packaged with those little bells????

15. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    I know it wasn't O.J. this time. LOL

16. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Be careful buddy! We'll see if those wrestling skills are rusty or not:wink:.
    Seriously though, do be careful. What ever he stole aint worth your life!

17. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    what in the world is he doing going through the dumpster anyway?

18. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    that's what I wanna know I guess I have missed something here. What's in the dumpster? Besides trash?

19. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Hey, Oz, Bo says to keep the knife dull, it'll hurt more that way!!:big_smile:

20. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Get-r-done, Ozzy