Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
nah, I let it go in a deep pond.

thanks everyone
Hey man- 6 one-half dozen the other when you're talking about the Ohio.... if you had turned him lose in that river, commercial fisherman would have him in a paypond sooner or later any way.... just sayin'
CPR is good, but futile if the river it's released in is allowed to be raped by the commercial morons.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey man- 6 one-half dozen the other when you're talking about the Ohio.... if you had turned him lose in that river, commercial fisherman would have him in a paypond sooner or later any way.... just sayin'
CPR is good, but futile if the river it's released in is allowed to be raped by the commercial morons.
Commercial fishermen do hit that stretch of river pretty good. In the pond I put it in, if its caught again, its released right after its caught. And there's plenty of food, so this fish is protected from the commercial fishermen. :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey eric how much farther does the river need to go down before the rockypoint ramp is usable?

Im not sure. Yesterday it was so high that 66 was closed between cannelton and rocky point. But it should be down plenty far enough by Tuesday. The river is dropping very fast right now. Its forecasted to be down to 18 feet on Tuesday. The river will be moving at least 2 mph at 18 feet I would think. maybe more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.