Caught more than fish

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dreamer34, Jun 21, 2006.

1. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    my wife being the soft hearted person that she is has let a friend of hers move in with us for a while...this girl said the her husband had been hitting her and she wanted to get away from him and get on her feet.so she moves in and asks us to watch her kids while she works.well i get in the mood to go fishing one night so i go...at about 12:30 i'm heading back to my car at the parking lot when what should i see but this girl's car...noww she's supposed to be at work trying to get her self together so i walk quietly up and the car starts to rock back and forth...now to show how bright this girl is she had parked her car right beside mine..so i go to my car and then they notice me..here she was with the evil husband that had scared her and hit on her...well seeing how she wasn't able to talk at the moment(sorta out of breath) i asked if she was having a good night at work....come to find out she was living with her in laws and they had made her move out so she made up the adbusive husband story to sucker my wife with...by the time she got back to my house my wife had all her stuff sitting in the front yard waiting for her...got to be careful with them sad old stories

2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Total low lifes, the both both of them. I feel bad for the kids.

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    That gal is a looser ,user.abuser of friendship.
    I know how you feel went thru the same thing about a year ago and my wife let her have one of our rent houses with the utilities in our name. Needless to say 3 months and about 3000 bucks shot down the drain I finally threw her junk out the door and gave her 12 hrs to get them off my property.

Awe the joys of trying to help some people.:angry: :sad2:

4. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    karma wiil be a B***h

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That sucks brother. I have let 3 people move in with the wife and I.

The first one was a guy at work that I knew. He lived in Coolville and drove to Grove City every day. About an hour and half drive. He was gonna have to quit because of the cost. After a talk with the wife we let him move in. Well, long story short he stole money, VCR, DVD's, and other items from us. He got everything out but his bed. Needless to say that it was not livable when I got done with it. He quit work the same weekend.

The 2nd guy was when I was at American Standard. He had no car but worked with him over a year and seemed like a genuine guy. Well, again, stole money and my wife blanket that her deceased grandmother made for her. He quit work the same weekend, and his girlfriend did not live at her place any more either. Wife was kinda pissed and dont blame her

The 3rd person was one of my wifes friends. How could I say no?? She also had 2 children that she moved in with us. Again, stole money and food from us when she moved out.

I believe that I have to answer for what I do and they have to answer for what they do. In retrospect I probably should not of let the 2 guys move in but I have a big heart. The wifes friend had 2 young daughters 2 and 4 if I remember right and they had no place to go. I could not tell them no and she was my wifes friend.

Like you said brother, Karma will come back to get them. But, that may be me one day needing a place to stay and hope someone will lend a helping hand.

6. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Chris, Get as far from her as you can. Nobody needs folks like that in their lives. I've been thru the same thing and she will use people and abuse them. She is a low life and doesn't deserve friends.

7. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    I never take anyones story at face value anymore.When it comes to marital bliss theres 3 sides to the story:1.his 2.hers 3.the truth

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Learned along time ago that two familys cannot live in the same house. No matter who they are. It will either ruin a friend ship or a marriage.

9. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    news flash...her mother just called to say that the girl and her husband were just locked up....lol seems that he cought her over at a friends house being very friendly with the friend...cops locked up all of them...ahhhh i love it

10. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    Well that didn't take long. You did the right thing though. It's never a bad thing to help someone unfortunantly the person doing the helping gets screwed more than not. Looks like they got what they had coming to them and hopefully good things will come your way.

11. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    I goota ask what did the chick look like?