Caught first catfish of the year.

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Darkangler, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Darkangler

Darkangler New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Caught a nice 24 pound Bluecat in the Missouri river today in St.Joseph and to top everything off he had a $25 Reward tag on him..:big_smile: That's him in the picture..=-)

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congrats Darin and welcome to the BOC. They have some tagged out there with a $125 dollar reward. More incenitive for people to turn them in. If I catch a $25 it is going to be turned in for sure.

3. Double L

Double L New Member

State:
    Mo
    thats like extra icing on the cake!

4. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    nice job! thats a good way to start the season.

5. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    And a moneyTag to boot ya doen great thanks for sharen.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Darin on the fish and the 25.00 reward. It will be hard to beat that.. Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois.:0a18::0a25::0a25:

7. ultramindbrk

ultramindbrk New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Out of curiosity,what is the tag reward all about? COuld someone fill me in on that? I will be fishing the Missouri Sunday,and not that I am not excited enough,but that will make it all the more fun!!!

8. Darkangler

Darkangler New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The tags are to tell them where the fish migrate to from where they released them how big the fishes get and how long they lived from when they released them..When you turn the tag in they ask abunch of question to help them understand what's happening to fish in Missouri..They'll ask how long the fish is,how much does it weigh,what you caught it on bait wise and was it with rode and reel,at what time did you catch the fish and where did you catch the fish.

9. ShotgunBill

ShotgunBill New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I caught first fish in Febuary and have yet to catch a fish over 10 pounds and have let most go and your lucky enough to catch a nice fish and it worth something congratulations. I hope your luck continues.

10. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Bill.