Caught First Blue Moultrie

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bigdevo187, Nov 16, 2008.

1. bigdevo187

bigdevo187 New Member

State:
    sc
    Took my daughter out for her first time hunting the kitties. She had me beat with a pretty nice channel over my smaller two, then wham, she grabbed my big rod while I was dealing with her fish and she thought it was going to pull the rod into the lake or even maybe her. So I ran to take over and ended up catching my first ever blue in about 10' of water. I'll let her take the credit for catching it though.:wink: It's been a pretty good week I would have to say, went fishing three times this week and took each one of my kids. I might have to take my daughter more though, I think she just might be good luck.

Attached Files:

2. Shrimp Man

Shrimp Man New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Devin,
    First let me welcome you to BOC. I think you will agree It's always a great day fishing when your sharing it with a child. I really enjoy it too.

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Devin, Great job with the kids!:wink: Congrats on the catch and I'm sure she'll want to continue going. Children are the future of Catfishing.
    Hats off to you brother and welcome to the BOC!:wink:

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Welcome to the BOC from Bennettsville. l echo the "great job with the kids" comment. Lemme get your reps started.
    BB in SC

5. smokkin99

smokkin99 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    First off welcome to BOC. Great job on the fish and tell your daoghter to take it easy o you. lol i always say better to watch the kids catch fish than me. i think it was Bill Dance used to say " Do yourself a favor take a kid fishing". Both of my girls love go now.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on some real nice fish. I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to understand fishing.

Welcome to the BOC, this site is full of good info and great people. We look forward to hearing more of your fishing stories

7. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    My son is 7 and he can't wait for spring to come. Congrates on a nice eating size blue!
    Jonathan

8. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    congrats that is a couple of nice cats. Keep up the good work and let that girl reel them in just give her a little help if she needs it :wink: she wont ever forget yalls fishing trips together.

9. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Devo, You expect us to believe those pics? Man they're dated from the 70's! :eek:oooh: J/K!!

Nice work there "Miss Devo", teach Daddy something!:wink:

10. red1691

red1691 New Member

State:
    Meldrim, Ga.
    Sure was some nice cats, looks like a Happy Fisher Woman too!!! Of course I know you were happy for her too. It makes for a Great Day when we can take our kids fishing and they can catch some!!:smile2:

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Devin Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois. WTG. Tell your daughter congrats on the good job of fishing and the luck she has brought you.:0a18::0a25::0a25:

12. dust777man

dust777man New Member

State:
    SC
    Nice fish and Welcome to the BOC!!!

13. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 New Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Welcome to the BOC! Awsome job!

14. Gaffney Catman

Gaffney Catman New Member