Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a guy out on a trip lastnight and we hooked into a good fish! We ended up with a limit of smaller fish, one that was 35-40lbs and the other i dont even know my scale was tapped out!! But its a pb for sure! It was fun we both got to reel it in and his biggest fish ever was only 10lbs!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Is that a flathead or just a huge blue? That things got a big ol head on it! What does your scale go up to?
LOL!!!! Hell I don't know now after looking at it again. The shape and size of the head I thought flathead at first but the coloring is wrong. It's been way too long since I been on the water!!!! Damn that has a big head, hope you got a better shot of it.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is that the only pic Morris? You cut off most of the fish in that pic! What a good Flathead!

Get a bigger scale ya *******!!!!
That was not a fleathead!!!!!! It was a Blue, No crap!!! Brownest blue i have ever caught!, I was so excited when I seen his head pop up, then go it in the boat and was like WOW!, damn its not a fleathead). I wanted a flatty real bad because scott and chris have been targeting them this week, and I wanted one to rub it in :cowboy:. I will try to get ahold of the guy he has a bunch of pics on his camera, he said he will be keeping in touch and wants to go back out! I thought a 50lb scale was big enough, guess im going to have to get me a set of deer scales!!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That was not a fleathead!!!!!! It was a Blue, No crap!!! Brownest blue i have ever caught!, I was so excited when I seen his head pop up, then go it in the boat and was like WOW!, damn its not a fleathead). I wanted a flatty real bad because scott and chris have been targeting them this week, and I wanted one to rub it in :cowboy:. I will try to get ahold of the guy he has a bunch of pics on his camera, he said he will be keeping in touch and wants to go back out! I thought a 50lb scale was big enough, guess im going to have to get me a set of deer scales!!!
WHAT THE HELL IS A (fleathead) WOW i must have been tired when i made that post! Lmao, went fishing lastnight nothing exciting happened. The bite was on fire!!!!!, If you liked the little guys. Hell it was tough to get a fish over 5lbs, moved 4 times and everyspot was full of dinks! They shut the water off so that might have had somthing to do with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.