Caught a few nice catfish last night

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by billcatfish, Aug 3, 2007.

1. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    went out for a few hours last night loaded up on some bait an headed out10 mins in my my first drift i was trying to rig up a nother pole an heard somthing pop an looked over at my rod an it was bent over an under the boat broke my rod holder an almost lost my rod picked it up an landes a 31 lb blue got the weight an set him lose for a biger day on my 2 pass landed a 15 lb blue over all had a good night on the water

2. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I would call that a very good night Bill!!!!

3. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    That's got to be a rush to look over and see you're rod gettin' manhandled by a big cat like that! You didn't loose you're rod or the fish either. Sounds like a good trip to me.

4. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    How was the bait situation? Have the bigger shad come out of hiding yet? Sorry, i didnt get to talk to you very long at the stop light last night. Ill probably see you at the cabelas weigh-in. Congrats on the fish.

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on a couple of nice fish!

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very Nice fish!

7. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    id like to put some pics up but cant find the cord to my cam ill have them up in a few days