Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CatfishScotty invited me down to fish with him and his dad Don, boy am I glad that I took Scotty up on that invite, I was alittle worry because I was reading the reports on here and people were saying they were only catching 2 or 3 little ones a day on the Osage River. I have to give credit to Scotty and Don Brown those guys KNOW HOW TO FISH. We fished last week Tue, Wed, Thur catching our limit each day, we caught over 300 lbs of Blues. I now have a new P.B. 40 lb Blue woo hoo!!!! I now know where I want to retire, heehee. They also showed me different ways of catching fish, technics that I will be able to use the rest of my life, thanks Scotty and Don. I would like to also thank Don and his wife for letting me stay with them, they made me feel like one of the family, it was truly my best vacation ever. :wink:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Sounds like a great trip to Warsaw. Congrats on you new PB. I hope I can come close to that this year. Keep us up on weather those new technics keep working for you.

Tom

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
CatfishScotty invited me down to fish with him and his dad Don, boy am I glad that I took Scotty up on that invite, I was alittle worry because I was reading the reports on here and people were saying they were only catching 2 or 3 little ones a day on the Osage River. I have to give credit to Scotty and Don Brown those guys KNOW HOW TO FISH. We fished last week Tue, Wed, Thur catching our limit each day, we caught over 300 lbs of Blues. I now have a new P.B. 40 lb Blue woo hoo!!!! I now know where I want to retire, heehee. They also showed me different ways of catching fish, technics that I will be able to use the rest of my life, thanks Scotty and Don. I would like to also thank Don and his wife for letting me stay with them, they made me feel like one of the family, it was truly my best vacation ever. :wink:
Well Congrats Billy,Now I Suppose you won't talk to Larry and Me anymore,or give up them new ways to fish them cats that You learned down south either Right? Oh well I Guess we will just have to keep using them night crawlers and corn with them snoppy Bobbers,LOL :eek:oooh: J.D.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
You should come back down in May when the fishing gets good...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well Congrats Billy,Now I Suppose you won't talk to Larry and Me anymore,or give up them new ways to fish them cats that You learned down south either Right? Oh well I Guess we will just have to keep using them night crawlers and corn with them snoppy Bobbers,LOL :eek:oooh: J.D.
Hey JD went to your store WM yesterday to restock up on those Snoopy Bobbers and there weren't any left. The clerk said you just bought every last one, now I suppose your going to charge me double heehee.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey billy me and dad are truely happy you had a good time yankin and a crankin in blue cats with us . you are more then welcome to come back when ever u want u are a true friend.

just tickles me a couple ******** showed ya how we geter done down here 100 lbs a day kept ya buisy.

ya between osceola and down here 100 lb plus days been the average so far.

dad went yesterday it was a little slow.

well hes yelling at me we are going again today catch ya later.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Hey JD went to your store WM yesterday to restock up on those Snoopy Bobbers and there weren't any left. The clerk said you just bought every last one, now I suppose your going to charge me double heehee.

Well Larry I Might let You have one/Maybe/Two at regular price :wink: J.D.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You should come back down in May when the fishing gets good...

yep billy wont be long when the fish stack up below the dam me and dad be catching until we are sick of catching dad sold the farm so this year im not sure where we will hang the catfish heads i think we will drive some steel post in the back yard about 150 might get close before they shut the water off. looks like ill be trading fish to the omish for can goods again :wink:.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.