Cattledogz Update

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catgirl, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Some of you may have been wondering "Where is Barb?" I know I have. She appeared last week, then disappeared again. I was concerned, so I gave her a call earlier. Here is what she had to report. Her computer never did get straightened out, even after a total reformat and new parts. Tomorrow (she hopes) or perhaps Saturday a new computer is being delivered. Guess the old one is hitting the trash pile she's so frustrated! Secondly, her dad is doing well and is almost back to normal. However, her mom still has a few problems. Please continue to remember them in your prayers. Third....she misses everyone here on the BOC terribly! She says hello to each and every one of you, and hopes she will be able to return by tomorrow night, God and new computer willing :smile2:.

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Thanks for keeping us posted on her whereabouts. I was wondering what had happened to her, now I know, Thank You!!!

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks for the update.

4. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Thanks for the update!

5. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    thats good news. I am glad for her as far as her dad goes...I will continue to pray for her mom.

6. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Sorry to hear of her problems; I haven't been keeping up, but whatever's been wrong with her parents, I'm sending my prayers & best wishes. I don't know her well, but she seems like a great lady. God Bless you, Barb. Hang in there. Come back soon.

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Thanks for the update.. Now, when are you going to redo your avatar catgirl... lol

8. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Glad to hear that all is well. Hopefulyl she gets the computer issue fixed soon too.

9. davesoutfishing

davesoutfishing New Member

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    thanks cat you always look after us on the BOC reps for ya

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thanks for the update. She won't know how to act when she gets that new computor.Good to hear her dad is doing ok ,prayers being said for her mother . God Bless !!

11. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    i second that motion lol

12. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Thanks for the update Tanya, I didn't know where she was!

13. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for the update Tanya, she sure is missed!!

14. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Thanks for the update!

Love and prayers coming your way, Barb. Come back as life allows. We understand.

Take care.
    Cheryl

15. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi folks.....Barb called me a little while ago with another update on her computer problems. She said the company affiliated with Dell who does the installations is supposed to be at her house between 12 and 2 today. Then she will have to install all her drivers and programs, which will take a while. Hopefully if everything works out, she'll be back on the BOC by tonight. Hello to everyone from Cattledogz! Barb, we'll be glad to see you come home! :smile2:

16. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Barb,

sure hope you get your computer back up and working soon!!

We miss you!