cats4uandme checking in

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by JERMSQUIRM, Nov 1, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    havent been around for a few. facing a possible divorce. times are tough right now. a turning point has been reached in my life and i have some things that are unfolding for the better.

wife and i had some troubled years in the past and its time for change. we still love eachother and are on good terms now. so its not bad and ive been with her and the kids everyday since the blowout. but dad hasnt been the dad he should be. and waited a lil to long to wake up.

i have spoken and prayed with the minister in town here and things have looked up since. ill check back in from time to time. but i wont be on as much for a bit. the wife and kids are staying at her mothers now and were just seeing what the future brings. untill then me and the boys and wife sit down to pray before they leave but dad has an awakening ahead of him. and its gonna be a rocky road.

god bless all my friends and family here. ill stay in touch.

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Missed ya bro,I'll be praying for yall.

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Jeremy, you take care. been there and done that. words don't help. i will gladly lend an ear if you wish.

4. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    I will be praying for the family jeremy, Because there is nothing more important than family your kid's need the both of you in there live's .. God Bless

5. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Jeremy,

Will be praying for u and the family and hope God will put his blessing on y'all

6. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    wow hate to hear that. hope everything works out for all of you. life is too short to not be with the ones you really love. it aint got nuffin to do with all them critters your always cookin up does it ?:big_smile::cool2:

7. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Hon I am pulling for you and I know things will work out for the best of all, even if it does create a rude awakening.

I've certainly had my share and it's very difficult sometimes to find fault within ourselves, but you are trying to get things corrected and taken care of!

Take care of business hon! Family and real life come first and while I'll miss you on here, I would rather see you happy in the real world than anything I can think of! I hope that you will be back soon with us.

8. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    Jeremy I will keep you in prayer and may God grant you peace that passes all understanding rick

9. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Dang, I hope it all works out. I hate hearing stuff like that. Ill say a prayer for ya.

10. LureheadEd

LureheadEd New Member

State:
    Geogia
    Been missing you Jeremy...You're on my prayer lists...Get your priorities lined up right and come back and visit every now and then... Absolutely NOTHIN' beats family , God Bless You...

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    My heart goes out to ya all .....hope everything works out and gets better fer you all!

12. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hang in there Jeremy, something good will happen for you...I will pray for you also.

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    my wife left for a reason. she isnt leaving because she doesnt love me. so i have every prayer in the world of getting her back home but it may be a while for that. its all up to me.

since sat we have advanced alot and have been togather with the kids for a while daily untill today. she needed rest from traveling back and forth and wanted the kids to start setteling in a bit at gramdmas. tiler my oldest has transfered schools. she is staying with her mother for now. its only 20 min away and the kids are gonna have both of us in there lives. thats already 100% sure.

today was the first time since sat that i didnt actually see them face to face. depressing for sure. but spoke with Dana this morning and eve for an hr or so and was ables to say good night and tell my kids i love them.

she needs to see me heal before i think she can trust me. this just came about and it will take time. but hugs are being given and they never felt so good till now. im so thankful and have been praying everytime i get to see her and spend time with her. ive been a poor excuse for a husband. i have promised her things will change. and even have given up beer for good. i made that promise to my sons. and havent had a drinks since.

i asked her not to divorce me yet. just to seperate and see what god brings. i need to get in shape and get rid of the beer drinking with buddies becasue it was taking over my life and making me a bitter man. she said she would see. and we both have smiled more since the blowout than ever. and she said she would be here for me and always will. so things are not horrible. but we still need support. especially me. im the one thats to blame and needs to pave a road home for them. im just glad were on good terms now.

taking the kids for pizza monday. invited her to join and she said ya as long as nothing comes up she would. she has held my hand in praqyer everytime ive seen her. its gonna be tough times but better times whatever happens.

i asked god for help and he put his hand out to me. i had just told my grandmother i wanted to speak with the minister and was talking about the kids when 2 min later the guy pulled up. no kidding. he came to see how my grandma was because she had missed church sunday. we told him the situation and he told me he didnt believe in couincidences. god had sent him to my call. i had turned my back on the father. but after that. how can i be doughtful.

thanks all for the thoughts and kind words.:sad2:

no she didnt leave because of all the critters i cook lol. there was a critter taking over my life. and it had to stop.

i began loosing control of the beer drinking. it wasnt a social thing but begining to be a nightly event that was getting out of control and making me a bitter person to her and everyone around me. so off to total absense for cats.

14. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Jeremy you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers brother. if you need an ear to bend just holler, we are here for ya. just remember that God loves you and yours and trust and believe in that and everything will work out for the best.

15. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    Jeremy, prayers of strength, understanding, acceptance and love sent your way brother. I have been through a lot of what you described and know that things can work with God's help. Stay strong for the kids and be the example they need in their lives. Ronnie

16. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sounds as if you have come a long ways allready.Least your talking and doing things together.Thats good.Plus the big step was admitting you had a serious problem.Takes a good man to admit that and then tell complete strangers about it. I have all the faith in the world that things will work out for both of you. Mainly because you both want it to work out.Stay strong, stick to your guns and keep up the prayers.
    Will be thinking of U all.Prayers being said.Keep in touch now and then.

17. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Jeremy most people, including wives, have nothing against someone having a drink if your beliefs and morals allow for that, but I've seen that stuff ruin many a good man and destroy many family units. Many times it becomes a demon to be fought with all your might and sometimes it wins. Admitting that it's a problem is a big step!!!! Many wives have trouble dealing with it since it's self inflicted. Just talking to you as a wife and woman here. She begins to take it personally, as a way for you to avoid her and the kids, since it doesn't include them. And when you love someone sooooo much-- that hurts, and the longer it goes on the more it hurts. She is willing to work at it, and that's a good thing! She is a strong woman, or she couldn't do that. I know you will both get through this, that is my prayer for you!

I am so praying for you darlin. I know you can mend this thing!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Sorry if I over stepped my bounds here. I do apologize if you take this wrong. I know I've said too much probably, but it's touched my life and so many of those around me...I deal with the aftermath everyday. You are more of a man than most men or women that have that problem, many try to blame this illness on those around them, and it's a vicious cycle for sure. At least you can admit what you think the problem is and try to conquor it. Think of how many others, husbands and wives, you can minister to as you go through this. Why, you've all ready started!

Not only am I praying for you honey I AM PROUD OF YOU!!! I AM!!! Things always happen for a reason and people always do things for a reason, even if they are not good reasons!

How long, How long till I reach the end of this valley?
    How long, How long till I sing that triumphant song??
    Although my tears may endure for a night...
    Joy will come in the morning,
    So let the winds blow-- the storms come and go, I'll make it no matter How Long! ( one of my favorite gospel songs)

Hang in there brother!

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    cher. my wife may be the strongest most wonderful gift a man could recieve. and i took it for granted. funny thing is its so easy to show love for her now. and taking the kids out to have fun before was a hurry lets go thing. had to get home to have a couple beers. now that ive turned my bitterness and anger to the alcohol its so easy to want them and spend every min with them.

i am taking the kids for pizza tomorrow eve. i invited dana to join. sha said as long as nothing came up ok. i love her very much. i have alot of hope for us that i dont deserve. she has a beautiful soul in her. and i thank god for every minute with her and the children she has given me.

thank you all. god bless.

19. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Have a wonderful time together! I know you can be the man that she knows you are....otherwise she wouldn't even consider it!

Love and prayers to you and yours.

20. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeremy I'm sorry to hear of this problem. It sounds like you are facing it and trying to take control of the situation. The best advice I can give you is for you and the wife put God in the picture and keep him there. We well be Praying for you. Give me a pm if you want to talk or call. We all miss you when your not here.