cats v ducks

Discussion in 'KANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by Tunnel Rat, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Tunnel Rat

Tunnel Rat New Member

State:
    Kansas
    on wakaroska and hard to catch big cat when the duck hunters calling in birds lol,while using shad two hunters took 5 shots missed the only duck they called in. ron and i ducked the shot and continued to fish. some hunter bored or without a duck shot a pelacan wouned it . it could not fly, so is there somekind of wildlife test with flashcards hunters could take to know what they are hunting, not sportsman like action.

2. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Get their tag number and turn them in..:angry::sad2:

3. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
  4. Calvin

Calvin New Member

State:
    Kansas
    If they shot a pelican they aren't hunters. They're poachers and criminals. No duck hunter accidently mistakes a pelican for anything but what it is.

5. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Fair weather duck hunters.I have seen it all over 40 yrs of waterfowl hunting.
    But your right Calvin these are the guys that give it a bad rap..

6. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    I think that problem comes that all the birds start looking the same after a few beers. :eek:oooh:

7. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i think yer right, they were bored and shot it. wish ya could of turned em in. now, ive shot at an annoying crow cuz it wouldnt get away or shut up.

8. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I hear that . I would have whipped out the 357 and let it eat right at the pelican ....lol

9. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    The info I've got from the CO's, if they don't see it happen, they can't do anything about it, other than try to keep an eye on them:sad2:. The guy that takes care of Geary County, I believe has about 3 or more counties to police.