cats thanks you all

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by JERMSQUIRM, Dec 30, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well first i hope all had a merry christmas and wish you all the best and a happy new year.

thank you all for your prayers and wishes. my wife told me the day before christmas that she wanted to talk and wanted to know how i was doing. the talk ended well with a maybe and if things go like they are now and i dont fall back to my old ways she wants to work things out and be my wife.

we spent christmas eve and day togather with the kids and for the first time since the break apart she came over sunday with the kids and spent the day just to watch movies and hang out. after we watched the horton who movie the kids went to grandmas to visit while me and the wife watched the happening. i sat in the floor and held her through the whole movie. its a blessing because i never thought i would touch her again. we all had pizza then the youngest fell asleep and the oldest was tired so she left them overnight with me because she had to go to work early. then i took them to eat last night when i took them home to grandmas after she got off.

she has been over alot more and ill be with them tomorrow again. basically i have my family back but it will be a while before she comes home to stay. shes being cautious but i understand. thank you all for your prayers. things are going great here with me.:wink:

and were all going to a glow in the dark mini golf place friday togather.

2. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    god i hope it works out for you ,life is too short to not be with the one you love.:big_smile::cool2:

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good for you Jerm! Never give up on what's most important to you. It sounds like your good efforts are moving things in the right direction for you and your fam. God Bless.

4. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    That's GREAT News Jeremy!!! Your Friend,J.D.:wink:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeremy thanks for sharing the great news. Give it time and let God bind you together again. Put God first in both of your lives and it will work. Prayers still going up for you.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jeremy,I'm so glad to hear that.Keep it up,You're doin great.

7. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    I'm glad everything is going good for you.

8. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    That's great news, ya know I'm pullin for ya buddy....:wink:

9. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I was just wondering the other day how things were going for ya , and bam....... here is my answer. Good to here that things are getting better. Just take yer time and this will all be behind ya before ya know it.

Happy new year man ; )

-Jim-

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Cat im glad to hear the good news brother like Micky said keep god in your hart and he will get you guys thrue this have faith i am still praying for ya brother

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Great to hear the good news! Keep it up brother.

12. justaredneck

justaredneck New Member

State:
    kansas
    glad to hear things are going well, i hope they stay that way

13. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    God can move mountains if we only believe rick

14. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States
    Jeremy, this all sounds good bro! may this new year bring you your hearts true desire, for we all know what that is.

prayers for you and Dana continue!!!

holler at me on the pm.

15. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    Glad to here Jeremy. Prayers still coming N.C.

16. catdaddy007

catdaddy007 Member

State:
    SE Arkansas
    I'm glad to here that things are going well.

17. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    Jeremy, my friend, Keep up the good work. Stay on the same road you on now brother. LOTS of people can not and have not accomplished as much as you have all ready. This year will be a good one for you and your family. And yes, all of us here is still gonna keep you in our prayers. Several of us here are VERY proud of ya!

Happy Ney year my friend,

Teddy

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well i had a great new year. Dana got off work at 6:30 and i had the kids since noon new years eve and i asked if she would stay for the new year. i got an i dont know well see. turned out she brought a bag of clothes and long story short she just left this morn to go to work. stayed at home for 3 days.:crazy:

best new year i ever had. all the parties and bars over the years i cant remember a new years party in perticular. ill never forget this one. things are still not back to the norm but getting better. she still is cautious but it was nice to have someone to doze off with.

we had a couple of bottles of non alco grape wine for us and the lil ones and i made a party tray of food and had some confetti poppers and hats and stuff. the lil one got scared of the poppers. they were loud.:smile2:

thanks for all the thoughts and replies. means alot to me. i hope to be back on a lil more soon. we went black light golfing last night and i got dana a new pair of shoes for work. i couldnt be a happier man today. as long as i dont let the past come back ill have my wife home in due time. and the kids are happier seeing dad more and being at HOME. ive had them since wed and they wont go back to her moms till tomorrow eve.:cool2:

hope everyone had a wonderful new year. i couldnt have had a better one really.

were so much happier now and its like when we first met. she told me that she is "really enjoying my company now and that was good." i asked her last night as i was taking movies back if she would stay since it was late i would get up and fix her breakfast, start her car to warm up, and have her work clothes ready for her. she said ill think about it. after me and my oldest came out of the video store she asked if i got anything for her to watch before bed. that made my holiday.

well ive lost 58 lbs and have no desire to have a beer so today is a new day.

19. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Though I am sorry it came to this, Jeremy-- it really may have saved your life...I am SO proud of you and for you and I hope you keep having those new days :wink: I am thinking of you and your family. There are a great many of us inspired by you, please know this.

20. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeremy, I'm proud to read of your accomplishments. I hope your dreams come to reality in 2009. Just don't forget or look back at the past that almost destroyed you. Be thankful each day for the Grace that God has given you. Hoping to see you and your family together this year at Catstock.