cats is still alive

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Nov 8, 2007.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    man all ive been working a bunch including 3 weeks in a motel up north in kankakee. thats when i went awol. still alive the newborn is doing great 8 months old and weighs over twenty now from under 5 at birth. now been doing some hunting so i will return. miss ya all.:tounge_out:

2. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Good to hear from you Jeremy. At least you're making money while you're away. Thanks for checking in, now back to posting. LOL

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Welcome back stranger :wink:

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I was wondering where you were hiding. Glad you could drop in and say hello buddy!!!

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Howdy man. It's been a while! I was thinking of you yesterday as I was reading over your cleaning an Abu 6500 tutorial.

6. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    I thought that the turtle skinner was missing. I been thinking about one of them from the field to the table turtles. just kidding/ thanks Sam Davis

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya been mounting squirrels for some fellas, deer hunting and just got laid off last monday so i have a little spare time but its been filled with splitting wood for winter and hunting and taxidermy. should be back on more this winter. built me a kick butt logsplitter this year and been working on it a lot. now i just have to build a crane for it.:wink: