Catracker Baits

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by DemolitionMan, May 5, 2007.

1. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    Has anyone tried these dipbaits by Junnie's????? If so, which is the best????Dwight

2. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I have had pretty good luck on the Supreme Sewer, Jo Jo's and Shrimp. My favorite dip bait, however, is Sonny's.

3. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    Thanks for the review.....Why do you like the Sonny's better than the Junnie's????? Can either of these baits be "injected" into tubes????I was lookin at the Wicked Stickie, Shrimp, and JoJo's myself....Dwight

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    One of the best Dipbaits/Stinkbaits that I ever used, and still use today, is a Junnie's Bait called
    "Wicked Sticky".
    :0a22:
    If you are a Dipbait user - you can't go wrong with that one.
    :confident:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

5. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    Well, I'm just now getting back into fishing.....I used the "Doc's" catfish bait at one time....I'm also interested in makeing my own baits, but fish old rivers and will mainly be useing cutbait.....But I'm experimenting with useing 4" minnow tubes w/circle hooks and inject the Junnie's in the tube w/holes punched in for the dip to ease out....I like experimenting with different things...lol....BTW, I've already ordered the Wicked Sticky, Blood, and Shrimp.....Dwight

6. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I've just had better luck on Sonny's. There is certainly nothing wrong with Junnie's, however. For whatever reason, Sonny's is the only dip bait I catch cats over 5# on. Junnie's is great for numbers, but I've never caught any big ones on it. They could be injected into tubes, but might need to be thinned or heated a bit first.

7. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    I think I've got plenty of stuff to thin the dip with....I have crawfish oils, anise oil, and various other oils I can use....If water works best to thin the dip, I have "Star of Anise" seed to blend and add....Also, asafodida gum powder and cheese essence.....I hope it works....Dwight

8. CatChaser_WV

CatChaser_WV New Member

State:
    WV
    If you like to use dip baits,I make some in my kithen try it.

Mix Garlic Cheese,Chicken Liver,
    & if it needs thined down try Shad oil or chicken blood
    its POISEN!!!! for eaters

9. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    Catchaser,

Thanks for the recipe....Is there any certain cheese you use....I have some "blue cheese essence oil.....Dwight

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I agree with Bert on this one. Wicked Stickey is a good dipbait. I always have some with me. There is a lot of good dipbaits on the market and fish will prefer one over the other on any given day. Try several.:lol: :smile2:

11. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    Mickey,

I've ordered three tubs of the stuff....Wicked Sticky, Shrimp, and something else....I'm just waitin on "hot weather".....LC

12. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    Don't need to wait on hot weather, been catching eater cats on wicked sticky for the past 2 weeks. Get ya some loopers for a real deadly combo:smile2: .

13. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    Yeah, if it gets much hotter, it'll be too hot....Have to start fishing at night.....That's my time for fishing.....Dwight