Catgirl's Carolina Call (please Read)

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Catgirl, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Howdy fellow North Carolinians! You have just clicked on Catgirl's Carolina Call. What in the world does that mean, pray tell? Why, it's a roll call of course! Please take this opportunity to post and PROVE how much BOC support we have here in the beautiful Old North State! Thank you for your help folks, Catgirl appreciates each and every one of you. I would also like to take a moment to mention our upcoming NC gathering on High Rock Lake, October 6-8. If you aren't signed up to attend, you sure will be missing out! So click on the following link to sign up for some fall fun, food, and fellowship. See you there!!! :smile2:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20819

2. Bubbafish

Bubbafish New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Howdy Bubba out of durham here in good ol North Carolina. Wish i could make the gathering really do but i just start my job 2 months ago and have no vacation time.:sad2: but i will do my best to make the next one and hopefully the next national.

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Zakk here from Murfreesboro. I wish I could make the NC gathering also, but I just can't this year.:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

4. striper

striper New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Ed from Lewisville... can't make the gathering either. going north with the wife to see her parents... maybe next one...

5. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Please, say hello here, but post in the gathering thread whether or not you will be attending for camping, stopping in, or not coming at all.

The link is provided in the original post above by Tanya!

Thanks,
    Barb

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Bumping this back up. Come on fellow NCers, all you have to do is say HI! There is no need to post what town/city you live in unless you would like to. :smile2:

7. ponykilr

ponykilr New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    ponykilr here from smithfield, home of the skinnyest river in the northern hemisphere. :wink:
    only river i ever seen that your boat needs 4 wheel drive.

8. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    well I'm a displace yankee living here in NC. I love the warm weather and long fishing season down here.

9. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey, I'm from NC... Illinois is a long way from NC. :lol:

10. CMJ

CMJ Guest

I'm from central N.C. and I spend a lot of time showing catfishrus how to catch big blues.......:lol:

11. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    put me down for midland nc.

edit .....jeff when you learn from the best you are the best!

12. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    The only reason I moved here to NC is because I heard Mark Johnson needed someone to keep him straight.

13. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I'm not from NC. But i just wanted to take this opprotunity to say....GO JAYHAWKS....LMAO sorry Tanya :roll_eyes:

14. bowfin

bowfin New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Wish I could make it but I have plans .Don't have to much fun

15. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Those Jayhawks make good squish bait for Tarheels!
    LMAO

16. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    I second that..I am also a displaced yankee (PA.) my father in law calls me a damn yankee were the kind that come down to live not just visit.....

ncfowler you forgot about the pretty southern woman.... and their deep southern accent....that just makes me melt..:tounge_out:

17. JDWILLIS39

JDWILLIS39 New Member

State:
    NC
    Hey Catgirl, my wife and I are hoping to stop by the gathering for one day if we can. Right now we are not free to travel as much as we would like. Enjoy the BOC and the interaction with NC fisherman. Have great day.

18. McDreamy

McDreamy New Member

State:
    nc
    hi from smallisbury (salisbury ) nc
    Eric

19. tammeej

tammeej New Member

State:
    NC
    Hello all :smile2: i am going to talk to some friends of mine this week and see if any will go with me.I would love to meet you all.Hopefully ill see u at the gathering

20. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Sure hope to see you there Tammee!

Barb