catfishsafari

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by dieselcat, Aug 1, 2008.

1. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    Anyone else had any problems ordering a rod from catfish safari? I have tried several times to order a river rod and it doesn't give me the option to add it to cart:confused2:......guess i'll try a couple more times then i'll try elsewhere.this sucks cause i really wanted that rod:sad2:

2. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    Give them a call at 660-438-3135

3. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    I second that motion. Give Steve or Tina a call they will be glad to help you out. Computers....not my cup of tea either.

4. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I always call and order from Steve or Christina. They run a bed & breakfast so its best to call around 10:00 am their time so you dont hit them in the middle of serving breakfast.

5. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Give Steve or his wife a call @ 660-438-3135 They will solve all your problems ! :wink:

6. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Yeah, give Steve a call, or shoot him a PM and tell him what's going on. He'll take care of you in a heartbeat!:wink:

7. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    called and got machine,now i guess i just wait for them to return call....thanks everyone

8. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    If there's no "add to cart" button, it's because the product is temporarily out of stock. If you left a message, Steve or Tina will call you back and explain it all to you...

Keep in mind that the tackle shop is just a part of the total Catfish Safari business - Steve is busy most days on the water with guide trips and Tina runs the tackle shop, takes care of guests at the Bed & Breakfast and is afull-time stay-at-home mom, shepherding a houseful of kids all over creation.

So you kind of have to be patient if you don't get someone on the phone right away - leave a message, they always return your calls.

9. Doneinne

Doneinne New Member

State:
    Fremont, Nebras
    I thought it was there but I was looking at the wrong one.