Catfishjohn on Nascar Radio Show?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Sep 23, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm not too sure, but was outside finishing some work up in the shed, listening to a nascar radio show a few minutes ago, and they had a caller named John from Ironton, Ohio that sounded like BOC brother Catfishjohn! I might be wrong, and im not a bettin man... But I usually don't miss much either, and am fairly keen to certain things.. Did anyone else hear this? John if you see this clear this one up for me. lol.. maybe im losing it !!.. rollo

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Did he have a real heavy drawl and you could barely understand him... if he did then its probably John:smile2::tounge_out:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    No Rollo, it wasn't me...:smile2: I would have said Flatwoods,KY. What kind of question did they ask?

:smile2::smile2::smile2: I'm not on all those meds now Gary...:wink::smile2:

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    John I was meaning your Cantuckee accent :tounge_out::smile2:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

:smile2::smile2::smile2: I don't have an accent, its you that has one...:tounge_out::wink::smile2:

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    uhhhs Northerners dont have wone :wink::eek:oooh::tounge_out:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

:smile2::smile2::smile2: Oh yeah, I forgot...:roll_eyes::wink::smile2:
    When you gonna come down and fish again? I'd like to come up that way and fish but long car rides and then fishing don't mix well with my back.:sad2:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man, I really thought it was you john, it sounded just like ya bro! that southern twang is playing tricks on me i guess... oh well:smile2: rollo

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    did he say "kyle boosh stincs, i hate that puur luser" if not it wasnt john lmao.:smile2:

just kidding buddie. hope your healing up. get back in the nascar section. your nemisis is in last now. :wink:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LMAO!!! I'd probably said that!:roll_eyes::wink::smile2: Karma has bit him in the a$$!:smile2:
    I'll be back over in the Nascar Section. It just sucks that JR took such a big hit in the points. I guess I'll have to pull for Biffle to win it all if JR can't. It'd be cool to see him get a championship in all 3 series.

11. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    :smile2: Ain't that about like saying... Hey! Look at that leaf on that tree over yonder... you know... the green one. :wink: