CatFishing today

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by WattsBarCatfisher, Jan 20, 2010.

1. WattsBarCatfisher

WattsBarCatfisher New Member

State:
    Kingston T
    Well im fixen to get soking wet. its raining like crazy here but i cant stand to sit here at this computer and look at a Glass looking lake.... I bet there's gunna be a monster blue in my hole today with this rain.... Got one problem... Dont know if i can catch any shad... ill give it a try tho.. Wish me luck fellers

2. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    Welcome to the USCA! Hope you catch some nice cats. I've been thinking of going myself but I'm trying to wait to see if the mud is going to dry up a little. Probaby won't for a while so I might go this weekend.

3. festus

festus New Member

Yeah, the sun was out this morning after all the rain last night, but it started again. Supposed to rain all night and tomorrow. If you're like me, however, you have plenty of rain gear. Good luck, cats will hit on a rainy day, well, so will other fish, especially crappie and bass.

4. cattracker13

cattracker13 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Yeah..I understand. Just was not feeling the office today so I went down to the lock 2 wall on the cumberland at opry mills and fished. The current was too much..only fished for mabey 30min and left..
    Good luck today..

5. WattsBarCatfisher

State:
    Kingston T
    Well got home..... Didnt catch crap... But the good thing is i did catch some shad for the fishing Fri. At melton hill damn

6. festus

festus New Member

I'd like to hook another one of those muskies down at MH Dam, and not have the dern hook pull out at shore like it did last time.

7. WattsBarCatfisher

State:
    Kingston T
    If you hook one ill get in the water and pull that damn thang out so we can get a Pic