Catfishing this past weekend

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by bigcat_chaser, Aug 28, 2006.

1. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Did anyone catch anything of any substance this past weekend??? I tried every bait I could get a hold of, six or seven different spots and about 8hrs of fishing in the ohio river and I couldnt catch a cold sure hope someone else hit a few :sad2:

2. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i caught 4 channels, 2 pounder, 3 pounder, 5 pounder, and a 7 1/2 pounder ion 3 week old chicken livers with garlic and salt. it worked well but i still dont that smell out of my mind:crazy:

3. catfishn72

catfishn72 New Member

State:
    WhEELING,WEST VIRGINIA
    dave i caught a 20# a 13# and a coulple around 2# flatheads this weekend on the ohio river. what part of ohio are you from?

4. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    No I haven't been able to get out for a little while but this weekend coming up is my time to fish.

5. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Man I wish I coulda just found a few, guess I wasnt holding my mouth right from right around Cincinnati usually fish out of lawrenceburg In or Rising Sun In just west of Cincy :roll_eyes:

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The weekend of 8-27-06 a couple of friends and I ran a few trotlines on Mark Twain Lake hopeing to hook some flatheads but found the blues. We ended up with 21 blues, and 15 channel cats. The biggest blues were 40, 35, 25, 22 pounds and several more between 8 and 12 pounds! the biggest channel was 12 pounds. All caught on live perch. By far the best fishing I've done yet. I'll post pics as soon as I learn how. Sorry I'm new.:confused2:

7. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Welcome to the BOC Matt, sounds like you had an awsome catch.

As far as my fishing goes, saturday night, 1 channel about 18 lb. on cut sucker. that was the one and only bite I got all nite.:angry:

8. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    welcome to the BOC , matt , iv got family on mark twain lake some good fishing there

in another thread i started i reported catching to flats last night but was so tired forgot to add my bro caught a channel bout 15 #

9. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I fished the cumberland and ended up with about 10 Pounds of cleaned fillets using shrimp

10. bigcatJoe

bigcatJoe New Member

State:
    indiana
    We went saterday and cought about 12 cat but they was all under 8 pounds.