Catfishing The Tuscarawas River 9-27

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by tcba1987, Sep 27, 2006.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 New Member

State:
    Dennison, Ohio
    Fished the Tusc tonight with catfish hunter and Jeffy V from around 8 pm to 10 pm. We tried a new spot and it paid off for us !! Catfish Hunter caught a NICE 11 lbs 5 oz flattie and a 3 lbs 6 oz flattie on live creek chubs. Jeffy V caught a 4 lbs 0 oz flattie and a 3 lbs 1 oz flattie on live creek chub, I landed a nice channel cat that weighed 5 lbs 5 oz on creek chub. I hope the fish bite for the TCBA tournament Saturday for us !!!:big_smile:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice fish brother, congrats on the catches. I would love to come up there and fish the tourny with ya but got my reunion. Good luck in it.

3. zcat

zcat New Member

State:
    ohio
    Great report on your fish.Good luck saterday.Myself and the kid are going to the muskingum on saterday.I would like to fish some of the tourn. but i have no idea where to fish on that river.I will try to find some spots for next year then get into some of the tourn.

4. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey zcat, Brian has his tournies on the Tusc from 6-12, and I puit some on that are all nighters. There are quite a few spots on the river that you can easily find. State Route 416 has several spots for cattin, along with areas in Phila and Dover. His are Tusc River only, but mine are fish wherever. I'll let you know the schedule next year if you want to fish up our way!

5. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nice to see the small flatties are hitting, but hopefully the big ones will too for the tournies this weekend. Hoping the rain doesn't mess the river up too bad:sad2:

6. zcat

zcat New Member

State:
    ohio
    look forward to schedule.

7. Katphish

Katphish New Member

State:
    tennessee
    hey could you post a schedule of these tournaments? me and my cousin would be real interested in fishin em.

8. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I will post one when I get mine figured out for next year!