catfishing story in the KC star

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by brad kilpatrick, Oct 21, 2007.

1. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
  2. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    That's a great story and really shows catfishing in a positive light. Even if they did put picture of your ugly mug in the paper... :crazy:

3. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Man, what a great job each and everyone of yas did. I'm proud to be in a organization that's has such thoughtful people in it. And that's a fine chunk of change you got raised. I'm sure its gonna be expensive to build, stuff like that's usually costs a arm and a leg. I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of it when it gets built. Your a good man Brad, God bless ya....

4. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Way to go Brad. You did a great service and gave catfishing a good bit of press. Hats off to you man.

5. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Nice story Brad, they gave you guys alot of love! I expected it to be a couple of paragraphs like usual when it comes to anything regarding catfishing, but no they di a nice size story about the event and covered the fishing points well. Great Job by you and your KC catfishing buddies over there.

6. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Way to go Brad, great story about a great cause. It is nice to read something positive in the paper for a change.

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    My hats off to you also Brad. Thats the first i've heard of a sad and tragic story. The mother of the 2 children will be in our thoughts and prayers. That was a good benifit tournament. pm me your mailing address and i will send you a $25 check to donate to the play ground fund.

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great job Brad and reps to you.

9. MoCatfisher

MoCatfisher New Member

Excellent job Brad...kudos...glad to see something positive in the Star...

10. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    good story glad you took a hand.have a slap on the back and a big atta boy from me.

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Man, thats awesome stuff Brad. Thank you for the dedication of your time and resources to help out with the playground. Thank you for the nice plug on what a nice fishery we all get to enjoy regularly. Hope to get out there and fish with you guys this coming year. Hats off to all the fisherman that came out in those conditions to support "Cattin For A Cause"

12. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    This is a great example of what the Sport of Catfishing is all about. Helping each other and spreading the word about the catfish and our Sport. That is a very nice article as rarely the press will help us with our cause. Keep up the hard work Brad.. your doing a great job...

13. Propshredder

Propshredder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Great job Brad and all the catfishing brothers who participated. Doing things like that are what life is all about, we can't help everyone all the time but we can sure try as hard as we can. I hope to come up to one of the events up in the great KC and meet everyone personally next year. Thanks again to all involved.

14. roughneckcatman

roughneckcatman New Member

State:
    St. Joseph, Missouri
    Hey Brad thanks for posting article for everyone to see and for putting together a great event for an even greater cause. Hey why don't you post my tattoo on here since it was brought up in the article. I know you have a picture of it.:big_smile: Thanks again, Craig. Oh by the way next year this event needs to be larger with more brothers and sisters showing up!!!!

15. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Here Ya go guys coolest catfishing Tattoo ever!

We are already in the begining stages of putting together another charity event for next Year. Wyandotte County P & R wants to be much more involved for our next "Cattin for a Cause" and has requested I have next seasons schedule and a charity picked out by January 15th.

Next season Everyone will have plenty of advance notice so they can put it on thier schedule.

Attached Files:

16. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    All right Craig, flatheads are tops in my book and that has to be the coolest tattoo.

17. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good job Brad! I was a little surprised that Brent used the pic that he took with John, Jacob and myself. It was a nice article! Maybe next year I'll be able to fish it and some of your other tournaments.