Catfishing seminar

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Catfish-fever, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Catfish-fever

Catfish-fever New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I hope it is OK for me to post this. There is an upcoming Expo in Dayton Ohio. And Jimmy Houston is slated to be there. Beside Jimmy, Doc will be giving a seminar on Ohio catfishing. He will be there Jan 8th and Jan 10th. If you want further info on the Expo, you can google Dayton Hunting and Fishing Expo.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It would be nice to go and show support for Doc. I think I'm going to go at least one of the days. I can car pool some guys.

3. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Ill be going 1 day as well and have checked to see what it cost for our club ( SWOCC) to have a booth, no reply yet but it would have to be pretty cheap .

Salmonid

4. Doctor

Doctor Member

State:
    Springfield, Ohio
    I'm going to be talking on Friday and Sunday, targeting Blue Cats on the river also anybody that can sit and listen to me has a chance of winning a new rod I'll be giving one rod away at each seminar, this is a pretty decent show and this is the first year they have asked me to talk so I consider it an honor to talk..................Doc

5. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    I don't know if I will make it up but they sure picked the right guy for the job of talking about blues. Go to it Doc.

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Went to one last year with Doc and he puts on a great seminar. Hope you come back to Cbus Gander Mountain Doc

7. Doctor

Doctor Member

State:
    Springfield, Ohio
    One other thing Tangling with Catfish Jeremy Leach will be in my booth on Saturday and Sunday so if you want to get your hands on one of his rods this will be the place to do it.................Doc