Catfishing Places to go near Blythe

Discussion in 'CALIFORNIA RIVERS TALK' started by mjs_1979, May 25, 2006.

1. mjs_1979

mjs_1979 New Member

State:
    ca
    Just moved here from Ohio. I want to start fishing for flatheads, dont know were to start. Im close to blythe.

2. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    mjs_1979 welcome to the BOC this place is full of a lot of good info and good people, do you live in blythe or? Blythe is my 2nd home, down there2 or 3 times a month myself. if you have a boat there's a lot of places on the river to fish, I do most of my fishing on the river from hidden beaches resort north to the palo verda dam, as you mite have seen we got a 47# last weekend and catmando got a 20# and 2 weeks ago when bluehunter and myself were down there blue got a 30 and 35, as for shore fishing there is some good spots to be found, let me know if ya got a boat or if your shore fishing and i be able to help ya out some more theres flathead fishing from Lake havasu to the mexican boarder on the river about 150 miles so theres alot of spots to be found the best way is to get a good map of the area and get out and look around

3. MR.KH

MR.KH New Member

State:
    california
    good job man the info is great. wheni get my boat i will probly see u out there

4. mjs_1979

mjs_1979 New Member

State:
    ca
    Im near beaumont, a little distance. Ill be shore fishing,But ive got a truck so offroad is not a problem.