Catfishing on vs

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whiskerlover, Mar 10, 2007.

1. whiskerlover

whiskerlover New Member

State:
    St. joseph Missouri
    Did anyone else catch vs last night? They were catching MONSTER catfish out of the amazon. Never knew they had catfish there. They had to take an 11 hr boat ride but those fish were huge!

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dave...

A dumb question, I know, but what is vs? We'd love to see the program, if we get that channel and they show it again. Thanks.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Hope, it the Versus channel, they had a couple of catfishing shows on today. One was Larry Dahlberg in Peru I think (using Pirranna as bait LOL) the North American Fishing had something on it also.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    VS or versus used to be called the outdoors channel,they changed hands and names just like TNN is now SPIKE

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks, Gary and Richard!

Never saw the name on the channel listing before, but I just checked and we do get it on Direct TV... It's just way up in the #'s - 608 - and I never look up there.

Pirhanna for bait?? :eek:oooh: I gotta see this!
    Thanks for the tip :smile2:

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Hope they always have fishing shows on and not all of them are Bass. Al Linders show is on there doing Walleye and Minasoata (yes I know its spelled wrong but thats how they say it LOL)fishing. There was some Canadian Catfishing also I think on the Red river does that sound familier they were some pretty bigguns.

7. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    lol.. yeah, I know about Minasoata :big_smile:

Kinda weird, too... Canada has a Red River and then down here in Oklahoma we have the Canadian River...

We'll check it out this evening! Both tv's are occupied at the moment by a coupla kidlings who are enjoyin a lazy Saturday :smile2:

8. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    man i always miss catfishing shows on tv :(