Catfishing on the Red River

Discussion in 'LOUISIANA RIVERS TALK' started by BullDaddy, Aug 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    I guess I will get this thread started for the La. brothers when they get here. LOL

2. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Bull Daddy, I have made it. It was a long and hard fought jonery, but I am here. Went Frogging with Sgt. Rob on the River the other night and caught 7 good frogs and that was it. We motored south and started in Beehive lake and came all the way back to the ramp a Teauge. Didn't see but 11 frogs total. Oh well they ate good.

3. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    There you are. I was wondering when you were going to come over. Eric called me today and wanted to go to the MS River the 26th, I can't make it due to my son's 5th BDay party. I hope to go early Sept though.

4. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    I see Rob won the rod giveaway, lucky dog.:D

5. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I know Rob ant lucky, I have seen his luck. If it can happen to someone it will happen to Rob. In fact, you just watch, they will tell him they made a mistake and he will have to send it back. :eek:

Hey ya'll what is the name of the prop shop in Shreveport? I am going to check with them and see what they have. I know I have heard Rob talk about it.

6. sgt_rob

sgt_rob Member

State:
    Bossier City, LA
    Power Tech
    8101 Kingston Rd
    688-1970

Ask for Mark Clemmons.
    Tell him Rob McKay sent ya.
    We sorta grew up together.

7. I got lost then turned around now, then the forum changed but now I see where you are!

Michael Beran

8. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Thanks Rob, I am going to see about getting one before I mess up another lower unit with the viberations.

9. sgt_rob

sgt_rob Member

State:
    Bossier City, LA
    Michael, is that supposed to be a fish or a pair of hooters? Good to see you're back in action! How's the fishing been going lately? We figured you Centrytel boys must have had all the fish caged up down South. That would explain the lack of cats in my neck of the woods.

10. sgt_rob

sgt_rob Member

State:
    Bossier City, LA
    I almost forgot to tell yall that Bulldaddy was almost the father of 3 today. His wife was having contractions every 3 minutes but she is only at about 28 weeks. She is on bed rest and drugs to keep that yougin in for a while longer. We need to wish him luck.

11. Rob,
    Can't you see it's the top half of a heart with an arrow through it.
    Catfish Lover I had to drop the fish to get it to fit, clever yes?

12. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    Hey guys. Looks like they are going to keep us in the hospital for at least a week. They have my wife on a magnesium IV to stop the contractions and so far it is working. If they get the contractions to stop completely she can take the meds by mouth and be able to come home. The doc wants to try and make it a couple of more weeks but he is giving her steriods to help the babies lungs develop faster in case we don't make it much longer. He said boys develop slower than girls so it is a little nerve-racking right now. I came home to get cleaned up and new clothes and back to the hospital. I'll talk at you later guys.

13. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I hope everything comes out alright Bull. I went through that with my last child. Every thing came out fine. He is a happy, healthy, 5 year old this 31st. All boy too. There is not much I can do from here, so I want ask if there is anything I can do, but I will keep you'll in my prays.

14. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Rob, you did not reply to my thoughts on your luck buddy. I was disappointed. I knew you would reply to that. I know, that you know, that I am full of ___. But you do have worse luck than me. LOL. Wait, I didn't win a rod. Hey maybe your luck is changing or maybe it rubbed off on someone else. I hope I didn't catch it the other night frogging. Later and thanks again for the info. :D

15. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    We got 24 more hours without a baby. They are taking it one day at a time now. The longer they can hold off the better for the baby. Well, back to the hospital. Later guys.

16. reverend_ty

reverend_ty New Member

State:
    Marshall, Texas(Crossroad
    Sure hope I've got the right spot. Can't find nothin. Kinda like being lost in the fog. :confused:

17. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Bull Daddy, I know everything will come out okay, I have faith. I don't think I have told you what a good looking profile pic you have. That a one good looking son you have there. Luckly he took after his mom ha. :p keep us posted on the progress. Later Brother.

18. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Ty you have not missed anything. Oh and Rob is not fishing anymore, for a while. I know if Rob ant fishing, there is no reason for me to go. When Rob quit fishing and took a break, you the fish ant evening nibbleing. LOL. It is just to hot and I football season has started for me. I will be refereeing every Friday night for 9 to 10 to 12 weeks. I hope to get some playoff games this year and hope to go back to the championship game again this year. I have a blast last year at that one. Hope to see you soon. It will cool down soon I hope. Later

19. reverend_ty

reverend_ty New Member

State:
    Marshall, Texas(Crossroad
    Thought I seen where Rob won something. Surely he's gonna give it a try?

20. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Sgt.Rob is taking a few weekends off he said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.