Catfishing on the Red River - Part 20

Discussion in 'LOCAL LOUISIANA TALK' started by wareagle, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wareagle

wareagle New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Ya"ll get up it's time to go to work.:smile2::smile2:

2. Igottheblues!

Igottheblues! New Member

State:
    Minden, Louisia
    Good Morning ! :roll_eyes:

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Continued from Part 19

4. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    GOOD MORNING...

5. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Your right,time for Roxie to go to work....:smile2:

6. gooboy

gooboy New Member

State:
    Minden,La.
    Mornin' Rednecks!!!!

Hey Carmen........Gary Paul done got ahold of my head again!!!! He didn't shave it bald this time.........but the clippers quit a little early!!!!

Yall have a wonderful day!!!!!:cool2:

Attached Files:

7. ratherbracin

ratherbracin New Member

State:
    Minden, Louisiana
    :embarassed: OH MY GOSH!!!! Eric? What? Happened? To? Your? Head? :embarassed:

8. ratherbracin

ratherbracin New Member

State:
    Minden, Louisiana
    :0a35: Quick....Get a razor!!!

9. ratherbracin

ratherbracin New Member

State:
    Minden, Louisiana
    Might be painting that deer stand PINK after all. Hmmmmmmm.....:wink:

10. ar_confederate

ar_confederate New Member

State:
    Minden, Lo
    Oh my God Eric, have you lost your mind? Wait a minute, I'm asking Eric THAT question....of course he has....:smile2::eek:oooh:

Roxie, that's one fine looking truck. Make sure that Buddy doesn't put one of those bait stickers on it like he did his van....

I envy ya'll. We didn't get a drop of rain down here. It's been busy and I've already p@@@d them off. They didn't care for the results of the inspection that I finished today. I suspect that they won't like the results of the one that I'm doing now for another department..

No fishing for me this weekend. I'm going to a rabbit show on Saturday. Got to learn what I don't know that I don't know...

11. Igottheblues!

Igottheblues! New Member

State:
    Minden, Louisia
    Might ought to paint a TOMOHAWK on it and glue some turkey feathers on it too, while you're at it Carmen !

Wait a minute, isn't Cottrell, in Navaho Indian Language " White Man Runs Naked In The Snow ? Well, That says it all, don't it ?:smile2:

12. Igottheblues!

Igottheblues! New Member

State:
    Minden, Louisia
    Leroy called me this morning, said he had a job interview with KCS at nine o'clock. I called him back after dinner and asked him how the interview went. He said that he had it whupped till the conducter called him in his office. The conducter told Leroy, I've got one more question that I have to ask you before I make up my mind whether or not I can hire you. Leroy said ok, what's the question ? The conducter said; if you have a south bound train going sixty miles an hour and a north bound train doing sixty miles an hour, they're headed right for each other, what would you do? Leroy thought for a minute and said; I'd holla R.T. ! The conducter said WHAT ? Leroy said; I'd holla R.T. ! The conducter said; Why would you holler R.T. ? Leroy replied; Cause R.T. ain't never seen no train wreck what's fixin to happen ! :eek:oooh:

13. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    It's really you Eric.....one of a kind.......:cool2:

14. ratherbracin

ratherbracin New Member

State:
    Minden, Louisiana

15. ratherbracin

ratherbracin New Member

State:
    Minden, Louisiana
    Emmett, you cannot lose what you do not have, ya know?
    I'm glad to hear you're getting your rabbits. :roll_eyes: That'll be a tasty lil' hobby for you. Where will the convention be? I wasn't aware they had conventions for rabbits, but come to think of it, I suppose they have one for every interrest. Hmmm.

16. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana

:smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Now you really look like a ______,never mind....

17. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Hey,Emmett where is the fur show going to be?

18. David Knotts

David Knotts New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La
    Man, my week is almost over, only 3 hours tomorrow, and I'm off.:big_smile_2:

19. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Good gosh-all-mighty, Eric!! You can't be left unattended for a second, can ya?? :tounge_out:
    Emmett, good luck with the bunny show. I think that would be interesting to go to; get to see all the different breeds, etc.
    Carmen, 'Cilla & Tiffany came over tonight & I took 'em for in spin in my new wheels; think they liked it. Tiffany & Carmen really like the way the pipes sound. So do I; really smoooooth.:wink: So...Eric.....How ya feel about a FORD truck??
    Anybody doing any "river running" lately?? Just wondering if those big blues are still hitting as good as they were a couple of weeks ago.
    To those of you fishing...good luck. To those going bunny shopping....Happy hopping! To those of you that are off a few days...well, enjoy it. And to those of you (Rupert) who are gonna go chase "reds & specks"......darn ya! I don't even want to talk about it!!!:smile2:

20. ratherbracin

ratherbracin New Member

State:
    Minden, Louisiana
    Good night everybody....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.