Catfishing near the Regional Park

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Angelkitty, May 11, 2009.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Here are some photos of mine and Newtons catch for today.
    But I got a storie to tell. :roll_eyes::wink:
    Cntryboy and I went out to Regional Park aka Beach. The Lake is normally called Lake Langhofer, We were fishing the little Canal between Lake Langhofer and Lake Pine Bluff.
    Anywho We were having bites left and right. I have about 6 baby kittys in my pond. :big_smile: I caught 4 Channels. Newton caught 1 channel on rod and reel and a Bass in his fish net while trying to get fresh shad.
    The last two that I caught was across the street from where we were cat'n. I cast out and reel right back in. After the second one i caught and walked back over to Newton so he can take it off my line. Newton grabbed his pole and headed towards my honey hole. I said ooohh no you ain't. He smiles and of course out walks me. Needless to say they were a bite in and makin the lines dance in the water. A jerk here and there. We called it a night.
    Now thats what I called a wonderful Mothers Day.. :cool2:
    Happy Mothers Day to all of my B.O.C. Sisters!!!

Photos+ The top row, the 2 in the middle is Newtons catch.

Attached Files:

2. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    trish i thought i was the only one catching them green fish.congrats

3. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Sounds like a great mothers day Trish and congrats on the nice cats, I wish puppypal would,nt have gone to Brinkley to drop off a dog Sunday I went to the river #5 and did,nt even get a bite I think she hexted me or mothers day vudo, I usually do pretty good but not mothers day

4. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I am sorry Ray. Tell Glenda stop doing that to ya. :smile2::eek:oooh: I can hear her now. LMAO.
    Regional is a hot spot right now. We read it in the paper. Thats why we went out there. We were across from the Ball Park. At the first bridge where the golf course starts. :roll_eyes:

5. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Maybe i should of went there today trish, ray caught all the fish in my other spot and left the gars for me :smile2:

6. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    way to go trish---nice mess of fish

7. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    good going you too! I reckon we both got a bit wet Last Saturday but fun for all!

8. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Tall... you did,nt catch anything out of that hole? what was you using for bait. You should have torum -up. Another thing I have some lead built up so we need to get together on poring some weights I going broke paying for them.

9. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Sounds like a sinker mini gathering at Puppypals and Rays:wink:. Anybody got the molds?

10. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Don,t mind having it at the house but if it a pretty day we will have to have it @ a fishing bank some where not going to sit in my or anybody else yard poring lead when we can be on the fish bank poring lead and watching the rods @ same time. a hole lot more fun you agree!!!

11. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I would have to agree! it is more fun watching the poles and pouring too. you can take turns pouring. Up too what ever you guys agree too.