Catfishing get together

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Roscoe Dog, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Roscoe Dog

Roscoe Dog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Last year a few people from another site got together for a day of fishing and and fish fry on the Missouri river. Also we camped on a gravel bar. We are getting it together again this year and was wondering if anybody would be interested in joining in on the fun. Last year a few of us used noddles and some used poles. All in all it was a good time and the food was great. Right now plans are for Aug. 18th. If anyone is interested just let me know.

2. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Where will the "event" take place?

3. cathunter26

cathunter26 New Member

State:
    columbia, mo
    Hey this is Lucus Hartman, I am new to this website, but would love to meet up with everyone and talk some catfish face to face. Where would you be putting in at and how long are you talking a night or what? Just let me know and I am there

4. Roscoe Dog

Roscoe Dog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Not sure were we are going to put in this year but last year we put in at New Haven. We spent the day fishing and then hit a gravel bar for a fish fry and camped on the gravel bar overnight.

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Better make sure the gravel bar is still there... The floods relocated most of them.

Where's New Haven?

6. Roscoe Dog

Roscoe Dog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We have someone scouting out the river to find one to camp on. Hopefully by then the river will be down some.

7. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Sounds like fun Mike. Let us know when and where, will try to make it.

8. Roscoe Dog

Roscoe Dog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Our scout found a gravel bar about 5 miles from JC. Just hope its still there when we go.

9. cathunter26

cathunter26 New Member

State:
    columbia, mo
    hey I would love to join you you the location is amazing. Just give me a date and I will let you know

10. Roscoe Dog

Roscoe Dog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Right now all I know is its going to be August 18th. The put in site is going to be somewere near Jeff City. Our scout has found a sandbar about five miles from JC. Last year he picked a very good spot and we had a great time. I wont be back from vacation until Aug 13th so I wont have anymore info until then. For more on it you can go to the outdoormissouri.com site and all the info will be on there.

11. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Sounds like a blast, hope you guys catch some fish....and if not then at least tell some good stories.:tounge_out: