Catfishing Clubs and what not...

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by jms43, Jan 28, 2008.

1. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I know that several of the areas around missouri have their own catfishing "clubs" or whatever you want to call them. I'm from southwest mo, (Springfield, Bolivar area) and I was wondering if there was a catfishing club anywhere remotely close to me. I'd be interested in finding out more about it...and if there isn't one, then would anybody from this area be interested in starting one?

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Spoonfish has a Missouri ACATS chapter down that way. You can go to the Partners In Catfishing Section of the BOC, and you'll find information on Missouri ACATS.

Troy (spoonfish) has a nice tournament series as well, and I'm sure they would be glad to have you.

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Jon, it would be great to have you as a member of Missouri ACATS. I will send you a pm with my number and try to help with any thing I can.
    Thanks!

4. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Are alot of K.C. catters involved?

5. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Kevin, this will be our first year with the new series but we have members from all over the state as well as other states. We also have K.C. Catfish and Gateway Catfishing Club as affiliates with the BOC partners in catfishing. Be sure to check out these two great catfishing clubs in Missouri as well.