Catfishing - best place to catfish in eastern Kentucky?

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by catd11rnky, Mar 25, 2006.

1. catd11rnky

catd11rnky New Member

State:
    kentucky
    im new here to the boc. i live in eastern ky and love to catfish. i have fished several ******** here, with some luck. i have fished at dewey lake and fishtrap, and paintsville lake. but my question is. where is the best place to cat fish in eastern ky ....thanks

2. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    hello welcome to BOC am also in eastern ky 20 miles from paintsville

3. ribsplitter

ribsplitter New Member

State:
    Kentucky, Rush
    im near ashland we fish the big sandy and ohio alot we also fish grayson and yatesville and cave run alot the river seems to be the best to me we catch more fish and hook bigger fish there most times...

4. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    welcome! i live in salt lick(bath county, ky). i fish in cave run alot and also the licking river. i also do alittle better in the river.

5. Catfishhunter

Catfishhunter New Member

State:
    Lanesville, In.
    The Mighty Ohio River!!!

6. mwhham

mwhham New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i fish a lot of *** ***** one of the best keep secrects lake ***** caroly ashland new owner lot of big fish

7. mwhham

mwhham New Member

State:
    kentucky

8. Kentucky Boy

Kentucky Boy New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Are there any folks from central Ky, around Owensboro/Daviess County? I will be on leave in a few weeks and wondering where the fish are biting the best. I'll only have two weeks and am hoping to spend most of that time attached to a fishing pole. Thanks

9. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I am in Henderson Ky, the fish have been slow here lately but hoping it picks up soon. the rivers are up and down and its got the fish all drunk right now..lol