catfishing at milford lake with friends

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by cowboyrick, Sep 15, 2008.

1. cowboyrick

cowboyrick New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    went fishing with catfish ferver and catfish Quiver at the bridge up at the river. Had the best time I ever had in a long time . Theses guys are the best to be with. When you fish with the best it feels good when you beat them at there own game. IT all ways feels good to win. I caught one and Quiver got one, Catfish Fever caught 0, but is stil the winner, The friendship i have made with him is more than all the fish I could ever catch. I will be back in april, and am proud to have met such good folks. And that means all of you good guys that I have met. Thanks to the BOC for giving me the a place to talk to them.

2. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    when you come back next year stop by great bend and we can go fishing if ya want :wink:

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Dont forget to give me a shout when yall head towards Kaw.
    Jim and Jerald are some great guys to fish with. I always have a great time when I go up there. Jeralds nice to have around when you run out of gas or have a blowout.:wink::smile2:
    They are about as nice as they come and I bet you have a blast fishin with them. I know I do.

4. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    It was nice to meet you and the Mrs. See ya at the spring gathering.

5. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Damn Rick, you could've at least spellt my name right, it's FEVER, not ferver:smile2:, well you got it right the second time though:smile2:. I'll post the pics tomorrow. They kept me busy taking pictures, I missed all the bites I was having:roll_eyes::smile2: Rick's a great guy to fish with, he's small enough to fit in the back of the "Catmobile" too, he had to sit on a bucket, cause me and Jerald were sitting in the front.:smile2:

6. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Rick cant wait to see you again in the spring.

Your right about Jim & Jerald they are some great guys that will do most anything for anyone.

Thats whats so neat about the BOC you will meet some great people and make lots of new friends.

Good luck fishing,,

PS..See what i mean about those guys they even let you catch the most fish.

7. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Here's a couple of pics of the bridge where we were fishing, the Catfish, Jerald, and "THE BRAGGART":smile2::smile2:

Attached Files:

8. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    Nice pics Jim.
    kinda cool how you got to be in the 3rd one!:wink:

9. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Here's a couple more. The first one is "Rick in the moonlight" when we fished the night before the "Bridge Episode":smile2: and then two more of the bridge we fished on the next day.

Attached Files:

10. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    that night pic is a damn good pic. like it should be in a gallery or on a post card or somethin.

11. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Didn't realize it was that dark, here's one with some modification. Had to change the title alittle so it'd post.

Attached Files:

12. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    I think that Rick should use that picture for one of his drawings. That would be a cool self portrait. Great picture Jim!

13. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    That was a good pic. JIM

14. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
  15. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i liked the darker version better. jmo

16. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on your trip and welcome to the boc, this site is full of good info and great people

17. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    It would seem you feel the power of the dark side, JJ.

18. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    kinda what i was thinkin

19. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Rick or Vanessa won't be on for a couple of day's, they're on their way back to Oklahome for the winter, but they'll be back here at Curtis Creek Park 1 April next year.