Catfishing- Any Brothers Having Luck in N.Central IN?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by mr channel, Feb 1, 2006.

1. mr channel

mr channel New Member

State:
    sharpsville/kokomo Indiana
    just wondering if anyone is having luck in the cass, maimi county are, like on salamonie or missenwa or in the general area if so fill me in bro's cause im not???

2. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Last Week, I Dropped My Boat In The Mississinewa River In Grant County. No Luck With The Cats, But Went Thought Some Crawlers On Drums. I Did Notice The Water Temp. Much Above What It Should Be. It Will Get Better For Us.

3. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Bait Fish, I Live South Of Marion. I Fish Mississinewa River, But Have'nt Been On Lake Much. Have Fished Salamonie Lake Since I Was Little. Had A Great Late March Last Year At Salamonie For Channel/ Crappies. But Most Of The Time You'll Find Me Fishing Southern Part Of The State. Thanks For The Welcome, I'am Proud To Be A Brother Of Boc, Looking Foward To The Great Things This Site Offers, And Hope I Can Help Other Brothers Also. Scott.

4. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Welcome to the BOC!
    Bill

5. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome aboard, BigCat! Nice to have you here. I haven't been out fishing yet this year but I too hit Salamonie early and hammer the channels. The last 2 (3?) years I've hit the reservoir the first week of April and caught a mess of channels.

6. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Welcome aboard, I will be moving out to IN in two weeks, North west section.

7. Mr. Catfish

Mr. Catfish Member

State:
    Indianapolis, I
    im on the southside of indy now, just moved a week ago.... there are some good spots on the nw side of town though