Catfisherwomen in northwest Missouri?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by pk_powell, Jul 5, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm bringing this post up,because it's one of the things that Brother Gary Felkner and myself were talking about a week ago tonight. Are there any women out there besides myself that live in Northwest Missouri who love to catfish? I myself have absolutely no problem period,fishing with my brothers, I sometimes get the feeling they have a problem fishing with me,I reckon cause they're men and I understand that men like to hang around other men.That's perfectly ok.So I was just wonderin if there are any ladies out there cause due to my husband's disability he just doesn't feel like going fishing that much.He gets to hurting and when you're hurting ya can't enjoy yourself.Anyways sure would love to have a fishing buddy fulltime! I can go alone but for one thing it is kinda dangerous,never know whose gonna come up to your spot and another thing it's just nice to have someone to fish with! I have my soon to be 13 year old daughter but being a teenager she doesn't always want to go fishing.She wants to be with her friends and I suppose we all went through that stage at one time.~~~~~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile:

2. cubedweller

cubedweller New Member

State:
    MO
    Sister Pat, it's probably because you catch all the big fish!!!
    :wink::crazy::smile2:

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Big Fish, Did you say Big fish???? I must have my blinders on cause I sure don't catch any big fish. Daggum things need to come up and slap my face and then I doubt I'd catch em!! Seriously,this isn't the first time I have made this request. Guess folks just don't want too or they're not any women folk that fish like I like too!!:sad2: