Catfishers to the Rescue

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by sarSWAMPFOX, May 26, 2007.

1. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    Spent all night on Tyger river here near my home. Searching for a lost 16 year boy . Search was a success with the help of few Catfishers . River is shallow and alot more time out pulling the boat instead of riding.Three teens went tubin down Tyger and some how got seperated two made it out with out help. The boy rescued was found in good health just cold and scared. Some catmen a few of you know helped in the search.

THANK YOU GUYS

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    There is and old saying that says "A good deed never goes unpunished" Sir I commend you for doing this. It was very heroic on all that helped in this endeavor. I'm also very proud of anyone on the BOC that would help anyone out in a bad and scary situation.Reps to you. Lord Willing I can shake your hand someday!-----------Sister Pat!! P.S. I'm very thankful that the young man was found and that he is ok,that's wonderful news and I'm sure his parents are forever grateful to all who assisted in this endeavor. I know as a parent myself I would indeed be very grateful!!:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

3. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I saw on the news last night were he were missing. didn't realize how close by you are to me though.

4. TWEEDER

TWEEDER New Member

State:
    SC
    HEY FOX! My team was searching the Fairforest Creek while you were on the Tyger. My intire team started to cheer and clap when the radio promted subject found in good health. Great feelin when your search efforts succeed with out any resources being injured as well. Glad to have you as an SAR Training Officer. Thanks to you aswell.

5. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    wish we had some of those catters here. Recently w/th flash flooding we have had almost 10 deaths due to rising waters, creeks overflowing, side streets flooding an so on. in just 3 days. Hate to hear about tragedy, but glad to hear eveyone is doin fine.